PDA

View Full Version : Just a question...

Napalm
06-06-2002, 09:15 PM
It may be an annoyance to ask, but has any more people played my Cheech & Chong quest for 1.90? I fixed that bug that kept people from passing the first level, and my friend played it and completed it. I think that bug turned a lot of people off.

If you have, how was it? I concentrated on every single screen, trying to make it as unique as possible. I also had a few origanal ideas, and a good amount of puzzles. If you haven't played it, could someone give it a try again? If not, thanks anyway.

MountainDrew023
06-06-2002, 09:23 PM
It sounds interesting. I'll try it in a sec.

Raichu86
06-07-2002, 01:06 AM
I tried it and it says invalid quest file... :(

Napalm
06-07-2002, 01:56 AM
Did you use it with 1.90?

Raichu86
06-07-2002, 01:58 AM
Yes.

Napalm
06-07-2002, 08:58 AM
That's odd, I downloaded it again and it worked. When I released it, I know it worked for people becuase they gave me feedback. That's really wierd, I don't know what to tell you, sorry man. Dammit, one less player.

BoubouZ
06-07-2002, 09:18 AM
Just downloaded your quest and I will give it a try. Have nothing lose and anyways I am really stuck on the Lalaria quest which I am not even getting through the Level 1.

Let you know what I think. :D :D

Tried your quest, but sorry did not like it much. Have to admit that the graphics you used really turned me off - no apetite for cops with guns shooting bullets or for such schratchy graphics. Thus, I did not get very far to see whether the story was good and worth playing.

Napalm
06-07-2002, 10:36 AM
Agh, fuck it. Don't worry about it. I keep telling people it gets better, past the first couple of levels. It's not supposed to be a novel or anything, just for fun. Haven't you seen Cheech & Chong?
Thanks for trying it, though.