PDA

View Full Version : Conquest for Power Update (6/6/02)

Raichu86
06-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Yeah, yet another one of these annoying threads which will probably get 10 replies and then fall off the page like all the it's predecessors. :tongue:

What's new:[list=1]
Level 4
Underworld
Level between 4 and 5
Cut scene after level 4
New weapons
Tons of other minor changes and additions
[/list=1] In the previous thread, I promised more info about the underworld. Well, here are some screenshots:

http://zc.pixelclick.com/Quests/CFP/Underworld.gif Cool...

http://zc.pixelclick.com/Quests/CFP/UnderworldRain.gif
AHHH!!! BLOOD!!! (It's not really blood...)

The underworld will have a small village, two special dungeons (one of which has been made), and other stuff. It's entered by use of warps on the overworld. It will be 64 screens total. :)

There's 6 more dungeons for me to make, about 128 OW/UW screens TOTAL, caves, houses, etc. I hope I can get it done by the deadline. :(

DarkFlameWolf
06-06-2002, 06:57 PM
heh, I let my signature be the update instead of doing more and more topics. But nice job anyways. :P

MountainDrew023
06-06-2002, 06:59 PM
You need to stop doing this to non testers! Its not fair. Some people get to play it!

Nick
06-06-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by MountainDrew023
You need to stop doing this to non testers! Its not fair. Some people get to play it!

Some people like me. :evil:

It's ironic how I'm beta testing 3 contest entrants and I'm in the contest myself. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't wait to get to the underworld. :)

plith
06-06-2002, 08:37 PM
The best part is that some of us lucky ones don't even really care and probably won't even finish the beta.

Raichu86
06-06-2002, 08:41 PM
I intend to release a Demo 2 after I make Level 5, so all the unfortunate fans can get to play. :)

BBP2X
06-08-2002, 03:11 AM
looks awesome, can't wait for the final version :D

C-Dawg
06-08-2002, 04:19 AM
Whatever. As long as you actually pump out a quality quest for the conetest, it's allllllllllllll good. Rock on, Riachu.

-C

K-Teclis
06-08-2002, 09:01 AM
Wow! the rocks sure look hot! And it seems to be hot in the underworld! ... Is it playable in the beta you gave me?

Raichu86
06-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Yeah, it's playable. There's not much of the underworld yet, but it is there... and completed level for you to find on it. ;)

And don't worry C, this quest will be one of the highest quality quests around.

KJAZZ
06-08-2002, 05:54 PM
Speaking of which, I haven't gotten a new beta lately. Is it because I said you were "annoying?" Well that's because you took me out of a fullscreen game LOTS of times..

Raichu86
06-10-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by KJAZZ
Speaking of which, I haven't gotten a new beta lately. Is it because I said you were "annoying?" Well that's because you took me out of a fullscreen game LOTS of times..

Why didn't you tell me that instead of saying I'm annoying? :laughing: If you'd told me you were in a fullscreen game, I would have stopped talking to you... :eyebrow: