PDA

View Full Version : Moving out

Xyvol
06-05-2002, 08:24 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know I'm gonna be gone for a while. Not like it matters since I don't say much lately. In the next day or two I'll be compleatly reformatting my computer hard drives. Sort of a spring cleaning thing. But when I'm done I won't be hooking back up to the internet. Maia and I have a week to prepare all our stuff to move into our new appartment. We won't have internet acceces there either untill we can work out how much it costs and what we can afford. The apartment complex has a business center we can use compuers at, so I may check in every once in a while. Maybe I'll get my quest done while I'm gone? :shrug: Congrats to Foxy and JJ with thier new baby. Thanks DP for updating my pic in the member pages. Everyone take care, and don't all get yourselves banned while I'm gone, k?;)

P.S. there's pictures of the apartment on my webpage at http://www.xyvol.com/apartment if anyone's interested.

Jer1400
06-05-2002, 08:29 PM
Well, I guess I'll see ya in a while, man. Laterz.

Rijuhn
06-05-2002, 08:55 PM
Good luck on your move. I really don't know what to say, except that I hope you will still visit AGN whenever you can.

Drunken Tiger
06-06-2002, 12:50 AM
Looks like a pretty cool place!!:thumbsup:

Cant wait to get my own place.... Anyways good luck to you and be sure to drop by soon!!!

The Silent Assassin
06-06-2002, 06:00 PM
Very nice place. I'll be moving into an apartment this fall...heh...so I'll have to deal with a full blown "move" on my own for the first time.

Dirk the Daring
06-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Good luck, moving is always a bitch, but it gives you a chance to cull out all the junk you have been hording and forgot you had. Hope you get to finish your quest!!