PDA

View Full Version : SNES/SF Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre...

Kairyu
06-05-2002, 03:14 PM
I'm considering obtaining the Super Famicom Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre game which was only released in America on the PSX and a Sega system... I think it's "March of the Black Queen". But, I don't know Japanese, at least, not enough to recognize more than one or two words. Since I'm not into stumbling blindly through such a game, I'm wondering if anyone here knows a website/guide/etc. which has a list of translations or something similar? It's not my first Japanese game, by the way, so I know what to do to get it to fit in my SNES. I just don't know how I would be able to read it.

mrz84
06-05-2002, 03:19 PM
march of the black queen was released on the super and ps1. your thinking of tactics ogre: let us cling together. ya i know it sounds gay but its still a great game. :kawaii: well i think your thinking of LUCT. :kawaii:

Kairyu
06-05-2002, 04:10 PM
Hmm... Looks like you're correct. Okay, does anyone know if I could get some help for "Let Us Cling Together"?

mrz84
06-06-2002, 05:04 PM
http://www.princeton.edu/~crg/ogre/ogre.html this is where i found a guide for myself a few months ago. its for the ps1 version but it still works. they dont tell you exactly what everything they say is but most of the really important stuff is in english. :kawaii:

mikeron
06-06-2002, 05:05 PM
YOUR SIG IS OVER A PAGE!!!

mrz84
06-06-2002, 05:08 PM
1 page and a half. sumimasen about that everyone. :sweat: i cant figure out what to remove to make it shorter cause some of these things i like too much to get rid of......but this is off subject. better get back on topic before someone rags us.....:kawaii:

Kairyu
06-07-2002, 12:35 PM
That's the only site I could find, myself... Ah well. It'll do, I guess.