PDA

View Full Version : My hole is loose...

PrfectGREG
06-04-2002, 08:31 PM
I am up to a 6G on my ear piercing. I can stick a straw through it. In a week i will go up to 4G and leave it at that...

lol it was so gross I used an icecicle shaped rod made to strecth it out, I fell asleep with it in and when I woke up it fell out and I turned my ear into a bloody mess...But its better now.

lol, anyone else stretching there piercings?

(ps it kinda looks like Tom's piercing from Blink)

Glenn the Great
06-04-2002, 08:33 PM
Gross! I'd seriously recommend against doing such a thing. If you stretch it too far it won't be able to heal back over (I think) when you decide you don't want it anymore.

PrfectGREG
06-04-2002, 08:36 PM
lol thats what everyone says (and by everyone I mean my mom)

But I really dont care if it dosnt go back because I could care less.

Picture it now:

"grandpa grandpa, why is your ear all dangly"

"well back in my day i was a god damn punk kid that didnt know any better, and it was the cool thing to do. NOW look at me Im a grizzled old man with a skater punk earing!"

"silly ole grandpa!"

:laughing:

Paradox
06-04-2002, 08:38 PM
eew you make your holes bigger? what's the point? it'll get too big for an earring

Menokh
06-04-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
eew you make your holes bigger? what's the point? it'll get too big for an earring

He'll buy a bigger earing. They come in all kinds of sizes.

I still don't know why anyone would want to do that though.

Paradox
06-04-2002, 08:46 PM
yeah a six-inch-thick earring.. *shudder*

J.J. Maxx
06-04-2002, 09:29 PM
Ya so his ear can look like this!

http://www.poly-morph.com.au/stretching/conch&largelobe.jpg

Zaphod Q. IX
06-04-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Glenn the Great
Gross! I'd seriously recommend against doing such a thing. If you stretch it too far it won't be able to heal back over (I think) when you decide you don't want it anymore.
Wrong. No matter how large the hole, it will eventually heal.

I have 11 piercings, with the largest being 0 guage. Stretching them out is kind of fun, although sometimes painful.

http://www.darkpanther.com/images/agn/zaphodqix.jpg

The lock is only 6 guage. ;)

Drunken Tiger
06-04-2002, 09:56 PM
You look like a fucking tank Zaph!!!

I myself dont have ANY piercings because im to chickenshit!!!:tongue:

inori
06-05-2002, 02:31 AM
I had my lip pierced once, but not intentionally.

I was working at a feedyard (where my dad worked). I was trying to close a gate, and a cow ran into the other side. Top bar of the gate smashed into my jaw, and my teeth punched all the way through my lip. For a little while, I could touch my tongue through my lip. Fortunately, the scar ended up on the inside of my mouth.

I've never had any part of my body pierced on purpose. I guess I'm just too boring (and I've had too many jobs where I'd have to take any jewelry out anyway).

Mitsukara
06-05-2002, 02:39 AM
I think I'd be rather scared to get any piercings myself.... I mean, really, my ears are sensitive enough as it is. What if it got infected? What if they made an error in piercing it? What if I got a place much like the bottom, "inner" portion of my ear (in the dip between the bottom of my ear and my jaw) that caused horrible irritation, burning, and itching when touched by something, but felt that way all of the time? It's not worth the (probably dismal) risk or trying to overcome my fear of said risks.

Dark Dude
06-05-2002, 02:48 AM
the subject was misleading... I was disappointed...

Fiyerstorm
06-05-2002, 02:51 AM
I want to get the edge of my eyebrow pierced...I will soon too!

PrfectGREG
06-05-2002, 06:44 AM
lol @ Dark Dude
Jen- Its really not that big of deal, your putting ear piercins way out of perspective. I could see being scared to pierce I dunno your belly Button but ears almost never get infected and its rather painless. Go to a profesional they use a piercing gun and it takes 1 second to do.

And right now I could fit Zaphods Lock in my ear hole, I want to eventually go to a 4G and thats it so it wont be as big as that pic someone put up...lol