PDA

View Full Version : Am I wasting my time?

throttleman
06-04-2002, 06:58 PM
First, I would like...if I may, to get this out of my system.
WOOOOHOOOOO! :lol: Post #1.

Whew! Thanks, I feel much better now.

I've had the Quest editor for about two weeks now. I've run through the tutorial so many times I can pretty much do it from memory. I've started messing around with other things in the editor now and was wondering if there was somewhere that I could find descriptions of all the various flags and rules in there and what they do. Kind of a users manual of sorts. I know that a few are covered in the help file but there are many that are not. I recently started just testing the various flags, options, and rules on the example quests and writing down my observations on what they do. I don't imagine I'm the only person who has had this idea/problem, so I was wondering if one already exists before I waste anymore time.

Also, like a dork I deleted the map on the example bs 1st quest and then saved. :nerd: I don't remember where I got this from. I need it badly for more research! Where can I find it?

VEL
06-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by throttleman

Also, like a dork I deleted the map on the example bs 1st quest and then saved. :nerd: I don't remember where I got this from. I need it badly for more research! Where can I find it?

BS 1st comes with ZC, so you could download the program again to get another copy.

throttleman
06-04-2002, 08:00 PM
Thank you Vel!!! You actually managed to answer both my questions. I did not have 152. I had only downloaded the player/editor combo (104) which does not have the updated help file, which also just happens to be exactly what I was looking for. Now that I have this I no longer need the other quest. Thanks again for the help! :thumbsup: