PDA

View Full Version : What quests do you play?

StarFox
06-04-2002, 06:40 PM
I usually download quests or demos that sound fun, but pictures really do help. I hate to admit it, but I avoid quests in classic graphics. And to think, I used to create quests with classic. *shudders*

Nick
06-04-2002, 07:13 PM
That poll really should be multiple choice since people fall under more than one option. -_-

Anyway, I play them depending on what other people say and sometimes I play them because I am bored. I also play them because I just feel like it. -_-

EIHoppe
06-05-2002, 05:13 PM
I tend to only play fully completed quests, unless I am beta testing for someone... I usually play 'em when I have no motivation whatsoever to continue DoD, or if I'm left with nothing to do...

wolfgang_777
06-05-2002, 06:06 PM
I play about evry quest I can get my er...... hands on
Every quest was made witht the soul purpose to be played so I try to play them all and try to look past the crapyness(most quests aren't crappy though)
I hope others in the world show the very same kind of thought
because if no one else did
I feel dumb

Immortal Warrior
06-06-2002, 09:23 AM
I dont play em atall hardly, I don't have the time to be honest, and when I do, I work on AoD

DarkFlameWolf
06-06-2002, 11:21 AM
here's a tip: all the newbie members at AGN: play quests.
All the oldbies and well known people at AGN: Never play quests.

DarkDragoonX
06-06-2002, 11:50 AM
I play quests that I think are good. If it doesn't meet my standards, I ignore it.

DarkFlameWolf
06-06-2002, 12:39 PM
What are your standards? :P

DarkDragoonX
06-06-2002, 12:43 PM
Gameplay. I don't care if it uses LttP tiles or classic tiles. I don't care if it's the Illiad, or if it has less plot than a Dave Barry column. It's all about the gameplay. If a quest catches my eye, I play 1-2 levels of it, and if I like it, I finish. If I don't like it, it rots on my hard drive.

StarFox
06-06-2002, 01:17 PM
Gameplay is very important to a quest. But you can't know how good the gameplay is unless you download the quest. So does that mean you download every quest you see to try them out? That's a lot of quests! Or is there some basic criteria you have before downloading a quest? Which quests "catch your eye?"

Raichu86
06-07-2002, 01:21 AM
I play ones that look appealing, sound interesting, or get good ratings. I also go by who makes them (you can be damn sure I'll play a quest by PrinceMSC, DFW, or plith).

Sadly, I normally regret wasting my time to download them. :sweat:

DarkFlameWolf
06-07-2002, 12:04 PM
Sadly, I normally regret wasting my time downloading them.
hmmm, that pretty much contradicts your statements just above that. lol :laughing: