PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Adventure/Mystic Quest(a.k.a. secret of mana1) Help required!

LORD APOCALYPSE
06-04-2002, 07:04 AM
This is gonna be a longshot question but does anyone know any online sites that i could buy this game?
For those who don't know it was out in 1991 i think and is basically the first mana game and i want it!!!
It's also on the first monochrome gameboy but i don't know if anywhere would have it.
Does anyone know anywhere that might have it, the game not the rom? The eurpean or american version is fine.
Can anyone help me in my search?:(

SiliconHero
06-04-2002, 08:51 AM
Run Query...
Final Fantasy Adventure != Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Some game stores still sell Final Fantasy Adventure...I don't think any have Mystic Quest, which is a (rather lame) Super NES game.

Mak-X
06-04-2002, 12:24 PM
Final Fantasy Adventure and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest are two different games.
Final Fantasy Adventure was for Game Boy and was the first Secret of Mana game (Secret of Mana was originally called Final Fantasy Adventure 2). Its just a Mana game with a Final Fantasy title.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is for the SNES and is suppose to be a beginners rpg.

Go to www.thegametrader.com and type "Final Fantasy Adventure" in the search bar. The game pages can't be direct linked to.

LORD APOCALYPSE
06-04-2002, 01:44 PM
Cheers Mak-X!:D

vegeta1215
06-04-2002, 03:47 PM
I went to my local Game Stop and saw both the other day. FFA was in box too :D