PDA

View Full Version : Hershy Park

Masamune
06-03-2002, 07:53 PM
i'm going ot hershy park tomorrow on a class trip! we were going to new york but because of recent terrorist threats we can't. since everyone already paid their money, we get to go to hershy park!

me2
06-03-2002, 08:15 PM
Do you ride on chocolate roller coasters filled with the caramelelelel?

MasterSwordUltima
06-03-2002, 09:13 PM
Go on Great Bear Masa, its the best coaster there. The other 5 or 6 aren't as good, except for one steel one where you sit in the car and actually go through a loop (no shoulder straps, only the buckle). Wild Cat is too fast for me (I banged my head off those rock hard pillows and almost passed out after 3 times) and Wild Mouse is freaky! So have fun, and visit the factory!

Korn Guy
06-03-2002, 09:16 PM
I hate hershey park. I went when I was a little kid and it scared the poop out of me. I cant eat kisses eversince.

King Link
06-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Never been there but it sounds delicious and chocolately.

Drunken Tiger
06-03-2002, 10:15 PM
Ever since i came here i havent touched a single Heshey's bar.....:(

I miss those.. I cant seem to find any here...

Dracula
06-03-2002, 11:34 PM
hmmm... class trip? HA! We went to IKEA (a FURNITURE store...) instead of going to Six Flags... It was stupid, and why furniture? Well, at least the bed-sheets were to DIE for...

Masamune
06-04-2002, 07:17 AM
i'm going in 5 minutes! this is my first amusement park so i hope i don't scare the crap out of myself...

Dirk the Daring
06-04-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Masamune
i'm going in 5 minutes! this is my first amusement park so i hope i don't scare the crap out of myself...

Nothing like getting so scared on a rollercoaster at Hershey Park, you come away with a Hershey Highway in your pants. Good Luck and stay away from the ride named Skid Mark!!!

Mitsukara
06-04-2002, 10:12 AM
I envy your field trips, Dracula. The last field trip I was on was when I went to Wal Mart a few weeks ago... and that was one of the best field trips I've been on in months.

Paradox
06-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Dirk the Daring

Nothing like getting so scared on a rollercoaster at Hershey Park, you come away with a Hershey Highway in your pants. Good Luck and stay away from the ride named Skid Mark!!!

:laughing: lol

i went there once (they only had 4 coasters at the time... i went on wildcat and the comet) yeah and you should visit the factory and stuff so you get to see how they make the chocolate..

Dracula
06-04-2002, 12:26 PM
I wonder why it's called "Skid Mark"? Possibly... you'll leave skid marks in your undies? :odd: hmmm...

Masamune
06-04-2002, 07:34 PM
i'm back! i rode comet, the sooper dooper looper, the great bear, the pirat, the log zoom thing, and the eagle ride thing! the great bear was my favorite! i got to ride in the front to! i didn't see any chocolate though.... i didn't even care! rides are soooo much better then chocolate!

Seigeless
06-04-2002, 07:45 PM
glad to hear you've had a nice trip... when you get a chance, you should visit new york too. :)