PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor: Front Line

Cronic
06-03-2002, 12:05 PM
This is one of the more intense games I've seen in quite some time... The control and graphics can be a bit choppy, but still this is one for the PS2 that is worth checking out...

I start off in a drop boat being fired upon heavily as we come to storm a beach...
before docking the shore the boat is hit... bombs everywhere and turret fre ripping through just about everything... me and my platoon are cast into the sea where you see bullets rip through the water.... You finally make your way up o the beach.... bombs blasting your men to hell... beach sand flying everywhere and an almost deafening noise coming from the war that surrounds...

PLAY THIS GAME!! ;)

DarkDragoonX
06-03-2002, 12:32 PM
Yeah, it's a great game. The only game I've seen that had a better introduction was Half-Life.

"I never thought I'd even see a resonance cascade, let alone create one..."

Korn Guy
06-03-2002, 05:52 PM
Looks amazing cant wait to pick myself up a copy of it. Played the OPM demo and was blown away by the quality, and this was the demo!

zables
06-04-2002, 10:50 PM
just outta curiosity, what on earth IS a resonance cascade by deffinition, i mean i have played/beat every game in the half life series and i dunno what that is still...

Beldaran
06-04-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
This is one of the more intense games I've seen in quite some time... The control and graphics can be a bit choppy, but still this is one for the PS2 that is worth checking out...

I start off in a drop boat being fired upon heavily as we come to storm a beach...
before docking the shore the boat is hit... bombs everywhere and turret fre ripping through just about everything... me and my platoon are cast into the sea where you see bullets rip through the water.... You finally make your way up o the beach.... bombs blasting your men to hell... beach sand flying everywhere and an almost deafening noise coming from the war that surrounds...

PLAY THIS GAME!! ;)

I much prefer the PC version. The beach storming level isn't until level 3 or 4 in the PC version. And the controls are real nice too.