PDA

View Full Version : My Quest - Embreo of Infinity

Soul
06-02-2002, 06:38 PM
I am planning out my quest, it will truely be massive definatly a very long involving game. I plan to use mytsic quest tiles, and add my own unique tiwits and additions of them. this quest qill not be based around link or similair at all. it will be a whole new character and plot.

If any one wants to help or contribute to the developement of this quest contact my aim - Zkitle.

Peace.

C-Dawg
06-02-2002, 06:56 PM
You know, when you make a post like this : "I havnt done anything at all towards making my quest, I've made nothing before, and Im gonna make this super bad ass long quest!" You're inviting flames from someone like Plith.

The more excited people are about starting, the quicker they seem to get bored and stop. Dont start your ZC career making a big, detailed quest. Make a generic sloppy one first. I know some people think DoY is my first quest, but it's not - I spent four months learning Zelda Classic before I even attempted something on that scale. Theres a shady little quest of mine floating around somewhere, but I dont know where it's at right now.

Anyway, I suggest you make something small or easy first. Set your sites someplace you KNOW you can reach rather than one you migth not be able to ;)

-C

DarkFlameWolf
06-02-2002, 06:59 PM
wow C-dawg making positive advice! o_O *dies and sees pigs flying*
but yes, I'd have to agree with C-dawg though.

Soul
06-02-2002, 07:09 PM
i never said i hadn't worked with zquest. I have been designing maps and characters for months. most of the stuff i've worked on i've deleted. I'm dead serious, ofcourse the progress is going to move slowley, but I've got the patience. all I need to do is sit down and start, and now i'm just taking a big breathe before i leep into it and begin. It will take time but I'm set on realising all of the ideas that have been swarming with in my brain for some years now, and zqueat is what is going to allow this energy to be released. i didn't take c's comments as an attack what he said was perfectly logical and useful.

Peace.

JayeM
06-02-2002, 09:50 PM
I don't recognize the word Embreo...is it a name or do you mean embryo?

Soul
06-02-2002, 10:00 PM
yeah I purposly spelled it like that it has a meaning in the game, but I am thinking about changing it to the real way cause alot of people always ask.

Napalm
06-04-2002, 12:13 AM
Don't change it, if you like it, don't change it.

wolfgang_777
06-04-2002, 12:19 PM
so
what will this game be about
because I may need some idea to actually help

Soul
06-04-2002, 05:02 PM
I will only say the set up, talk to me on aim, Zkitle, if you want the whole thing.

the setting is a strange world, something that imagination could never create. In this world their are many races. from the normal moss dweller, known as the elf, to the aquatic race of the woolyphin. In a world where humans long cease to exist and the powerful trolls rule with an iron fist. there is a legend that a being forged by Hell's Steel and Heaven's Gold shall come to destroy this realm. All of the prophecies stated in first known book of Neon(which hold all the teachings of the realm's religion) predict that the being will arrive when the race of trolls take over the final vally where freedome still exists.

and thus Tobias wakes up to a normal day, living his life quite content being a farmer and tending to his live stock. He faught in many wars and is a deadly assasin, but those days are over now. as he enters his house to read a strange note left by his home a ghost brings him the sword he used to kill the once living ghost. Tobias reads the note to find something disettling.

!!!EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY!!!

The trolls are tkaing over newshroom valley....

Nick
06-04-2002, 05:41 PM
-=SPOILER=-

Well, good luck with your quest.

wolfgang_777
06-04-2002, 09:52 PM
looks cool well if ya need testers send it

Soul
06-06-2002, 07:31 PM
alright I'm seriously looking for some expeeienced quest editors to add something to my quest. Please do not take me as a newbie, contact me on aim if you want to add to this. his is not some quest that will start and end up a dead idea. this is really happening I have about 40% of the first over world done and some tiles completed.

thanks you.

DarkSFK
06-06-2002, 09:53 PM
Hey, ill help you on dungeon designs.