PDA

View Full Version : Zelda GBA..

FinalRaven
06-02-2002, 05:20 PM
has anyone ever herd of the new Zelda game they are making for the GBA??? well, it has to do with... A Link to the Past...

ok, if u didnt know already, they are remaking the snes Zelda game, A Link to the Past, for GBA and has a new multiplayer function! for the first time ever in a Zelda game! up to 4 players can link up and go questing at one time wile they may be working to gether for a common goal, you still are against eachother by trying to collect more rupies... well, thats what i get from my NP magazine... it looks sweet but the graphics in multiplayer are kinda shitty and not what u would expect... it has link with his hair sticking way out in front of his hat... like the new Zelda for GCN... but oh well, everything is still the same for one player! same graphics and all! they may have a new dungeon or something added but it wasnt mentioned but it would be cool!

EIHoppe
06-02-2002, 05:29 PM
Hmmm, I may have to look into that.
Also, not trying to sound like a rent-a-mod (well, actually, I am, but still), but wouldn't this topic go better in General Gaming Discussion? Just a thought.

Jigglysaint
06-02-2002, 05:31 PM
Yes it does, moved.

rinaku
06-03-2002, 07:18 AM
Go to www.zeldauniverse.net theyve got info on it Its called 4 swords and its got MULTIPLAYER!!!!!

zables
06-03-2002, 01:44 PM
there was already a topic that posted a whole buncha stuff on that i beleive it was right Here (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57016)