PDA

View Full Version : F-Zero Anyone??

EWild
06-02-2002, 08:19 AM
I have noticed that F-Zero GC hasn't gotten much spotlight at E3 or anywhere. Personnaly I think that F-Zero for N64 is and was the best racing game ever. It had everything like high speeds, whicked crashes, kill mode, loads of characters to choose from, and loads of tracks too. But I get angry when no one mentions the game in NP or at E3. All welll, I'll buy it when it comes out anyways. By the way when is that? I just want to know if I'm the only human being who even cares if it comes out.:confuse2:

King Link
06-02-2002, 12:02 PM
No, there are many who do like F-Zero. Like myself, but I do not know when the game is coming out either. I personally really like F-Zero: Maximum Velocity on GBA.

Mak-X
06-02-2002, 12:41 PM
It hasn't been covered at E3 because there's nothing to cover. It's still in development and was only recently announced. Nintendo didn't show it off because it wasn't ready to show off. The only thing known about F-Zero is there there will be a arcade and GCN version developed by Sega and Nintendo. The only picture released about it is a big poster image of Captain Falcon with "F-Zero AC" and "F-Zero GC" on it. All that comes from when it was first announced.

F-Zero X was a great game on the N64. I got all the trophies with Captain Falcon and Master mode. I could never beat the Staff Ghosts in Time Trials though. I would have liked to have seen the F-Zero Xpansion so I could make my own tracks. I hope there's a track editor in the next game.

EWild
06-02-2002, 05:42 PM
Yeah I own the GBA one too I got it the first day it came out! Oh I wasn't aware that it was just released. But a track editor would be cool. *crosses fingers and prays*

Warlock
06-02-2002, 09:43 PM
Seems like I read they showed one video of it at e3, but that's it.. IGN might have the video, I dunno

The Silent Assassin
06-02-2002, 09:45 PM
Mak said it, it's only been announced, that's all. SEGA is making it, not Nintendo.

Mak-X
06-02-2002, 10:22 PM
Sega working on the Arcade version while Nintendo is doing the console version...though I'm sure both are working together in someway. It was briefly talked about in the last EGM.

The Silent Assassin
06-02-2002, 11:59 PM
ALso, Namco is working on the arcade StarFox game.