PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Password Generator

Dark Dude
06-02-2002, 01:48 AM
Anyone know where I could find this? I found it at the Metroid Database but they use FilePlanet, and I can't get it from there. I checked zophar.net, and it's not there. Anyone know where I can get it besides fileplanet or if anyone has it is willing to send it to me?

vegeta1215
06-02-2002, 02:13 AM
Why not just play through the game and get all the items? That's what I'd do. It's no fun to hop into another game that you didn't play.

Unless of course you wanted to play Metroid from the start, with armorless Samus. That'd be cool. Cause the Justin Bailey code starts you with tons of stuff already.

UPDATE: I searched for a password generator, and I couldn't find one :( Sorry.

slothman
06-02-2002, 03:57 AM
I've never heard of a password generator. What does it do? Do you input items, etc. and it gives you a password that has those?
Any way I looked it up and found this:
http://www.classicgaming.com/mdb/fanapps.htm

Mak-X
06-02-2002, 12:46 PM
Just download it from Fileplanet and wait in line if you really want it. It's 12:45PM right now and there was no wait for me.

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?classicgaming/mdb/metcd01a.zip

Dark Dude
06-02-2002, 03:14 PM
Were you able to get it? I said I was unable to download it from fileplanet. And slothman, I said that's where I found it but it uses fileplanet which I couldn't download it from there. And you can't play through the game to get certain things to happen for a password. You can choose where you start, what items you have or are even possible to get (as in you don't have them and they aren't even in the game anymore), as well as anything thing else possible. This works for the cartridge game, too, btw.

Mak-X
06-02-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dude
Were you able to get it? I said I was unable to download it from fileplanet. And slothman, I said that's where I found it but it uses fileplanet which I couldn't download it from there.

I was able to download it, but I didn't. Why can't you download from Fileplanet? Did you scroll down to the Public servers?

Young Cloud
06-02-2002, 03:38 PM
I had it for about 2 years and about a week ago I deleted, sorry.

Dark Dude
06-02-2002, 09:30 PM
It's okay, Mottzilla sent it to me. THANK YOU MOTTZILLA!