PDA

View Full Version : Rijuhn's Tell All post

Rijuhn
06-02-2002, 01:13 AM
This post will cover more than one thing, and I don't plan on adding anymore, I'll just reply to questions. First I want to ask if anyone remembers what to do in SOM after you defeat the snake thing that can make you small. In my game I just finished talking to some mushroom guy in Upperland, and he tells me to use the cannon travel center, but I don't know where to go. Please someone help.

I saw Sum of All Fears, and I got chills when the bomb exploded, because it reminded me of 9/11, and because it was so, BOOM and stuff. I thought it was a good movie, but it isn't a blockbuster or anything. I seriously don't know if Paramount is going to take any heat for releasing it, because I know for many it's still way to soon to have movies like this playing.

How many of you drink coffee, wait, I know what I'll do. I'll have a poll with about 20 choices, but they will be more than one select choices so I can get a general overview of AGN members.

I'd also like to know who likes my theme I'm working on.

I might take some college classes over at my local college if I score good enough in a placement test I'm taking this summer. Next year would be my senior year of homeschool, but in Virginia, and only Virginia can you take a college class and get college credits, and highschool credits per class. So hopefully I can take writing of some sort, and a computer class. And another good thing about this is that I may get a scholar(sp?) if I do good enough. The thought of college is a bit scary because it's college and all.

One more thing, if I can think of something real quick. Who here has seen a war movie and got inspired to buy an assult riffle and fuck up some Taliban, or any other evil in the world? I know I have, on many occasions. Especially We Were Soldiers. That movie kicked ass. Okay that's it, oh and here's my theme I'm working on.

This is a link to it since the file is so large: Underwater Theme (http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/deljihn/underwaterthemess.jpg)

It's not done yet, but I did a bit of color correction earlier today, mainly with the text.

Jemsee
06-02-2002, 01:29 AM
An interesting poll.
I note at 4 votes 3 (myself included) are 4 eyes.

theplustwo
06-02-2002, 01:29 AM
the underwater theme makes me feel like I'm using the boards underwater ... now if only I had a waterproof laptop ...

Mak-X
06-02-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
This post will cover more than one thing, and I don't plan on adding anymore, I'll just reply to questions. First I want to ask if anyone remembers what to do in SOM after you defeat the snake thing that can make you small. In my game I just finished talking to some mushroom guy in Upperland, and he tells me to use the cannon travel center, but I don't know where to go. Please someone help.

Snake thing. That's the boss you have to beat to get the Dragon/Mana Beast Flamie right, in Mantago? Leave Mantago through the cave exit (entrance to Mantago) and search for a path to a Canon travel man in the green forest after you get out of the cave. If there's not one there, go back further to the forest of the 4 seasons. I think its in the Summer area that there's path to a Canon Travel man. But now that I'm thinking about it, I'm very sure there was as Canon Travel man in the forest right before Mantago. He can take you to other places now (the Empire I think, gets fun going there).

The Silent Assassin
06-02-2002, 01:34 AM
Yeah, in Sum of All Fears...the remainded of the movie after the bomb, EVERYONE was dead silent...it was pretty scary...

Rijuhn
06-02-2002, 01:48 AM
Yeah, that's what happened too TSA. After it went BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOMMMM! FFFUSHHHHHHH!!!!! It was dead silent in the theatre, not even a child crying, person coughing, ass scratching, candy eating, or feet moving for 2 minutes. It was really FREAKY!

Yeah, I went to the Cannon Travel Center in Upperland, and I only had 2 choices to go to. Potos, and Gaia's Navel. And yeah, I got Flammie, but he's still a baby.

Breaker
06-02-2002, 03:37 AM
I had already started work on an underwater theme awhile back. Might as well post what I have for the header so far, http://madtecra.homestead.com/files/header.jpg

slothman
06-02-2002, 03:52 AM
Rijuhn: your theme reminds me of the water temple in FF1.

Mak-X
06-02-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
Yeah, I went to the Cannon Travel Center in Upperland, and I only had 2 choices to go to. Potos, and Gaia's Navel. And yeah, I got Flammie, but he's still a baby.

There should be 2 Cannon Travel Centers in Upperland. The one you need to go to should have been empty earlier with the guy gone, but he should be back now with the locations you need to go to. Oh you don't go to the Empire yet, its either the desert or winter forest. Look for the Cannon Travel Center in the green forest area before Mantago.

Paradox
06-02-2002, 01:23 PM
i voted for about half of them. what can i say? i like pepsi AND coke...

Rijuhn
06-02-2002, 02:50 PM
Me too. I voted for 16 or so of them. I mainly did that to get a main overview of everyone. So far from what I can tell is that 90% of the girls/women/ladies on AGN are regular members. Almost everyone likes gaming.

Nick
06-02-2002, 02:59 PM
So many choices, so little time. I voted for about 4 or 5 of them.

Jigglysaint
06-02-2002, 07:41 PM
You know, there are two things that have never been discussed here: sexual orintation, and race. Very interesting.