PDA

View Full Version : My own custom Tileset!

Dark_Xero
06-01-2002, 03:43 PM
hey demi don't post twice, just edit the post

plith
06-01-2002, 04:11 PM
Thank you for playing rent-a-mod Dark_Xero, but I don't suppose it occured to you that he added the words "THE TREES DID'NT WORK EITHER!!" after pressing reply, without realizing it had already posted? Stuff like that happens to a lot of people.

Dark_Xero
06-01-2002, 07:50 PM
Call me "Xero" first of all and secondly, i think demi can defend themself

plith
06-01-2002, 07:52 PM
Grammar hero strikes again. Demimore is probably just one person. May I inquire as to how you invented the word themself, "Xero"? Either way, I don't suppose you're going to make this another long thread about how I'm always putting idiots like you down? (There, I did it again. Sometimes I amaze myself.)

Dark_Xero
06-01-2002, 08:03 PM
i don't care if u put me down. u can keep calling me watever u like. and this is how i type, it's a lot easier i find. And plz just call me Xero. And if I'm an idiot wat would that make you???? Crap on a stick

plith
06-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Okay... umm... Jigglysaint, Cyclone, Cloral, or Jayem, whenever one of you happens to see this, could you possibly split the last six or so posts out of this thread and move them to Forum Staff just in the interest of allowing Kamikaze Cow to keep this here?

By the way, I'm capable of typing at 90 WPM and keeping it all capitalized, spelled correctly, and punctuated. Are you telling me you have such important things to tend to that you need to type even faster than that? Or that you're too lazy to learn how?

Dark_Xero
06-01-2002, 08:56 PM
Nah i just like typing this way. i do it all the time. is there anywhere else we can do this??? how about we stop this and leave. well sry about this Kamikaze. and the screenshots look pretty kool but like C said, the colors r a bit plain, maybe if you added sum shading they would be A+! other than that the tiles r great

plith
06-01-2002, 08:59 PM
There is somewhere else we can do this in fact. Jigglysaint would've been the first to point out Knight's Templar Colloseum. (tell me I spelt that right... probably didn't) Anyhow, make a topic about me and I'll see you over there.

Breaker
06-01-2002, 09:08 PM
Dark_Xero, as Plith previously mentioned, don't play rent-a-mod. Topic split and closed.