PDA

View Full Version : A theme I've been working on!

Rijuhn
06-01-2002, 02:37 AM
After all the rucus about theme making I decided to make my own theme. Well this theme was started about a week ago, but I've only worked 3 days in a row at first, because I've been busy with other stuff. I tried sending this to many mods, and admins, but they either aren't there or they couldn't open it because they were to busy. So I decided to take a screenshot of it, and post it here for everyone to see. I'd say it's about 70% done, and I do see all the flaws in it right now, but I'll change that when I can. If I work on it tommorow it could be done Monday.

I call this theme, Underwater. Enjoy.

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/deljihn/underwaterthemess.jpg

Please give me advice as to what I can change, but don't be an asshole about it, because this is my first attempt and I won't tolerate bashing of my theme. Thanks.

Menokh
06-01-2002, 02:42 AM
The only thing I can think that could use changing is the buttons at the upper right; they are a little hard to read.

Other than that it is excellent! i would actually use that if it got uploaded.

Rijuhn
06-01-2002, 02:44 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm going to add text soon. I'm still searching for the right font, and I might change the buttons some more, the ones in the upper right.

Drunken Tiger
06-01-2002, 02:57 AM
Looks nice for a first attempt!!!:thumbsup:

obi
06-01-2002, 06:20 AM
I like it, the dark blue colours are easy on my eyes. Well done, but be sure to get a nice font!

goKi
06-01-2002, 09:18 AM
i love it, i wold probably use that if it were added.

King Link
06-01-2002, 11:43 AM
0_0. That is one very nice theme, I can't create anything even remotely as interesting, colourful or cool looking as that. I hope someone does decide to upload it, because that is one wicked theme. :)

The Thing
06-01-2002, 11:58 AM
I think it looks pretty good. Post the finished version and we will see if its anygood. I may use that as a skin if its chooseable

Rijuhn
06-01-2002, 01:39 PM
Thanks guys. I wasn't sure who'd like it or not, but I'm glad so many like it. What I had to do was actually search through all the HTML code and figure out what color code was what. I might change the basic font color to be a bit bluer or something.

To anyone that can help me: I had to convert all the graphic files to JPEGs because GIFs wouldn't do tranparency correctly for me, and the color depth was to crappy. I'm hoping I have have JPEGs and GIFs for the graphics since the AGN title thing at the top is so cool, it has to be a JPEG. I just need to make the crystal balls on the side of the forums transparant on the edges, because they have a border around them that's visible when you scroll down to the bottom and look at the legend.

Ultra22Lemming
06-01-2002, 01:59 PM
I think it is a pretty good theme! GJ Rijuhn!!!

King Link
06-01-2002, 02:20 PM
I created a theme on Metroid.

http://zeldaportal.zelda-gaming.com/images/bountyhunter.gif

I just decided to post it here since the theme topic is not frozen anymore.

And Rijuhn, are you going to edit those buttons anymore? I think they look really cool the way they are, text just needs to be added, except they are kind of dark. maybe if they were a little lighter perhaps?