PDA

View Full Version : Theme Developement: How do poll images work... exactly?

Cronic
06-01-2002, 12:43 AM
I'm makin some buttons and such to fix up the ZC theme a bit and I nor Glenn know how the poll images work so I don't know what is to be made to fill them in...

Lil help?

Coincidently I made my first animated gifs earlier =) Thank you Mottzy ;)

to replace the category on and off buttos I have these...

http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/files/AGN/off.gif=No New Replies
http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/files/AGN/on.gif=New Replies

Heh if I keep this up it we might just have us a completed theme huh? ;)

Kratheous
06-01-2002, 12:52 AM
Muwahahahahaha... my images are better. ;) j/k

The poll images are organized by choice #.. Three images per #

You've got your "left" image, your "filler" image, and your "right" image, so the poll will actually look like

lfffffffffr

or in the Star Wars theme, it's

===|--------------

If you want them all to be the same, you either find some way to set it so they use the same images, or you make copies of the same pictures...

At least, I THINK that's how it works.

Edit: Speaking of themes, are we up for doing two versions (I asked this in the other thread, but no response)? The green, and the gray?

Cronic
06-01-2002, 12:56 AM
Hmmm, whatcha got so far man? Also bear in mind that I'm keeping with the idea of a 3 way zelda theme connection of sorts... I'm thinking since we already have hyrule night we could add in a Hyrule day for those of you green lovers out there ;) and a Hyrule dungeon theme which would be the curret one seeing as how it more or less matches level 8...

Also how does it feel about different colors? I noticed that in most polls the bar shows up in different colors... can we restrict that to simply one?

and yes I plan on augmentic the colors and changing the text to a more soothing gold shade.

Basically it looks nice, but kinda harsh... I think after a weks use it's also starting to hurt my eyes =)