PDA

View Full Version : Sw E2: Aotc

Paradox
05-31-2002, 05:30 PM
hey i'm gonna see attack of the clones tonight with some of my friends... i hope its good, i've heard mixed reviews...

King Link
05-31-2002, 05:49 PM
I've mostly heard good things, although there have been some disappointing reviews. Still, I think it looks awesome, and from viewers, all think it rocks. :)

obi
05-31-2002, 08:41 PM
don't worry, the film will blow you away!

Paradox
06-01-2002, 12:17 PM
i saw it last night. the experience was VERY funny. i went with 3 other people, one of them i didn't know. so when we got in we sat in the back row. the kid i didnt know starts reclining his chair (it's not supposed to, but you can bend it a few inches back) and he sits on the top of is and starts bouncing on it. theback part literally TOUCHES THE GROUND then snaps. the chair breaks. we all start laughing when he tries to put it back together, making it sort of look like it never happened. then later in the movie he starts screaming out all these obscene words. he takes out a marker and starts writing on the backs of the seats. once we moved to diff. seats because he said someone was going to come and kick us out. it was pretty freaky.

the movie was ok, acting was average, war scenes were good.

Jemsee
06-01-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
i saw it last night. the experience was VERY funny. i went with 3 other people, one of them i didn't know. so when we got in we sat in the back row. the kid i didnt know starts reclining his chair (it's not supposed to, but you can bend it a few inches back) and he sits on the top of is and starts bouncing on it. theback part literally TOUCHES THE GROUND then snaps. the chair breaks. we all start laughing when he tries to put it back together, making it sort of look like it never happened. then later in the movie he starts screaming out all these obscene words. he takes out a marker and starts writing on the backs of the seats. once we moved to diff. seats because he said someone was going to come and kick us out. it was pretty freaky.

the movie was ok, acting was average, war scenes were good.

Well that sounds fun. NOT!

As for the movie if you like SW at all, you'll like this.
Many things are reviled in it and Yoda's dule rocks, that in itself made the movie worth seeing.

Paradox
06-01-2002, 03:59 PM
keep in mind i DO NOT condone this type of activity... if he was not there everything would have been completely normal. i do not support destruction for thrills. i am not a bad person like that, there just was one there. and if i had known it was like that before, i would have been as far away from him as possible...

Beldaran
06-01-2002, 04:21 PM
heathens. Thou showest the gravest disrespect to the holy trilogy of star wars.

Daarkseid
06-01-2002, 04:25 PM
That guy sounds like he has serious hyperactivity problems. He reminds me of the asthma patient I had to displeasure of hanging out with in the hospital when I was 14. At one point he was stabbing me with the lightsaber that came with my 12 inch Luke Skywalker figure. Some of his behavior was funny, the rest of it was aggravating and even painful as shown above.

The Silent Assassin
06-01-2002, 04:51 PM
He have ADD or something?

Daarkseid
06-01-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
He have ADD or something?

I'd say he had ADHD. I know in this world we like to overdiagnose things and give out drugs to solve minor problems, but if there was ever a time to believe that Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder existed, this would be it.

errr...

wait, you were probably talking about the guy in the theatre.

plith
06-01-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
heathens. Thou showest the gravest disrespect to the holy trilogy of star wars.

Precisely. Trilogy referring to Episodes IV through VI. Those are the only real Star Wars movies.

Anyhow, Ke-Paradox, which theater were you at?

Artevoi
06-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by plith
Precisely. Trilogy referring to Episodes IV through VI. Those are the only real Star Wars movies.

I'll drink to that! Eps 1 & 2 just seem like bad spinoffs to me.

DarkDragon
06-01-2002, 05:52 PM
Nah, Episode II kicks ass. Plenty of lightsaber action, Yoda's fight is pretty cool, as has already been mentioned, and you get to see the young Boba Fett. Besides, Natalie Portman doesn't look too bad in that white outfit...

Jemsee
06-01-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
keep in mind i DO NOT condone this type of activity... if he was not there everything would have been completely normal. i do not support destruction for thrills. i am not a bad person like that, there just was one there. and if i had known it was like that before, i would have been as far away from him as possible...

I hear you man. My little post there was not against you personaly Paradox, I'v been in that position myself, with a group and one is a loose connon.
Didn't mean to imply you were at falt.
There are many crimes and some even seem justified, but I could and never will understand vandalizem.
Sorry he runined your movie expierence.

MrCow
06-02-2002, 06:54 PM
lmfao I gotta see that again and I GOTTA SEe IT AGAIN ONCE TO WATCH NATALIE PORTMAN ONCE TO WATCH THE PLOT unravel