PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Quest....

FinalRaven
05-31-2002, 03:39 PM
has anyone played it? well, im stuck... i guess i cant beat ganon untill i get the "golden arrows" but where to i get it? the pig in a cave told me that i had to burn a bush on an island that he is on, but he aint on an island! and where do i get the last triforce piece??? the 8th lvl is where ganon is! so i only have 7 pieces... bah, unless u get it from him! could someone help me please!

oh and, what does the meat do? i have it but i have nothing to use it on!

JayeM
05-31-2002, 04:39 PM
This is the forum to ask questions about custom quests.

FinalRaven
06-01-2002, 08:11 AM
bah... does nobody know???

plith
06-01-2002, 09:03 AM
You need silver arrows to beat Ganon last I checked, not golden ones. The meat is bait; don't you know what that stuff is used for? Do you not remember what Feed the Goriya rooms are for? As in the guy there says "Grumble Grumble" or some such, and you use the bait, and then you can get through?

FinalRaven
06-01-2002, 12:50 PM
i know, but im talking about the "revenge quest"... not the original, and the silver arrows are replaced by golden ones... also, the meat has no significance in the game but you can buy it for some reason... well, im looking for the upgraded arrows in that quest so i can beat ganon... thats all

Cyclone
06-01-2002, 10:26 PM
If I'm thinking of the correct quest, you need the meat in Level 9.

Cyclone

FinalRaven
06-02-2002, 01:10 AM
musnt be, because i think there are only 8 lvls, you fight ganon on lvl 8 so... and i have everything except the damn golden arrows and the last triforce...

Cyclone
06-02-2002, 02:14 AM
Ah-ha. Try blowing the Whistle a few times. :pimp:

Cyclone

PrinceMSC
06-02-2002, 02:26 AM
Have you been to level 8 yet? If so, at the start go up, left, and up. You will be in a room with alot of guys you must kill and alot of blocks will be in this room too. After killing all the guys, push the right top block. That block has a stairway under it with your silver arrows. ;)

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

FinalRaven
06-02-2002, 05:12 AM
there, thank you! i finally beat it!