PDA

View Full Version : People Suck!!!!!!!!!

Jigglysaint
05-31-2002, 01:52 PM
There was this thing at my youth group where I could sign up to go somewhere but I had to sign up a few weeks ago. I really wanted to go but the signup sheet never go to me and now I can't go because there isn't any room and I am really angry!!!:angry:

I hope somebody gets really sick or somthing because right now I feel like casting "karma" on the whole lot of them!

JayeM
05-31-2002, 02:38 PM
Hm, you're not sounding too saintly right now, Jiggly. ;)

Jigglysaint
05-31-2002, 02:57 PM
Even saints have their down days. Oh well, at least I get to hang arroud here tomorrow morning. Could be worse, I could act like an idiot and flame people. I'm glad I can keep my anger to real life(poor band-Aid box).

Masamune
05-31-2002, 03:10 PM
yeah people suck! disgusting little dirt children!

Toolie
05-31-2002, 03:53 PM
If you weren't so religious, I would invite you to purchase firearms with me and plan a revolt to succeed from the Union.

Jigglysaint
05-31-2002, 03:57 PM
Actually, I was planning on raising hell at the next meeting. Actually, the supervisor suggested I run for the council this fall so mistakes arn't repeated. The people running the group do an okay job, but arn't that organized. If I were running it, I would make it so no sign up sheet was left unnoticed.

About that comment Toolie, that really made my day!:laughing: .

Even I feel like doing things like that. I just don't make many empty threats since I though about that school I went to.

Matteo
05-31-2002, 03:59 PM
How come there is no more room, they can't make an exception?

Clueless Blonde
05-31-2002, 04:02 PM
It's just like my mom says... "You've gotta learn to flip people off and move on" :D

Rainman
05-31-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Toolie
If you weren't so religious, I would invite you to purchase firearms with me and plan a revolt to succeed from the Union.

Aren't we the Union though, Toolie?

Beldaran
05-31-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Toolie

Oooh! Oooh! I'll go! I'll go!

Jigglysaint
05-31-2002, 05:12 PM
Guess what? Three people canceled so I can go. I got a phone call a few hours ago and everythings okay. I guess I'm not raising hell next Wednesday. I'm still running for office because I'm appaled that I had to go through this.

Tygore
05-31-2002, 06:59 PM
YAY!

Of course, people still suck. Normal ones, anyway.

inori
05-31-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Tygore
YAY!

Of course, people still suck. Normal ones, anyway.

Normal people? There's no such thing as a "normal" person. :D

Tygore
05-31-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by inori

Of course not, I killed them all.

zfreak2004
05-31-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by inori

Got that right. There is no normal person on the face of this earth. And that especially includes. me.