PDA

View Full Version : Bad news... :(

moocow
05-31-2002, 01:00 PM
Probably won't be posting as much here soon. Our computer at home went down the other day, and I haven't had the time to take it apart and everything because of all this graduation bullshit.. That and today is my last day of school. SO... you probably won't see me on chat or on the boards for while, considering I won't have much time to mess with the computer until MAYBE Monday.

Tonight is my Joint Vocational School graduation, and following that is my friends' 21st Birthday party *wink wink* then tomorrow I have 4 different graduation parties to go to, and the last one I got to is an over nighter... then I have 3 or 4 grad. parties on Sunday.

I'm sorry guys, for those of you who care, I'll be back as soon as possible.

Later all! :)

MottZilla
05-31-2002, 01:39 PM
Wow, congrats. Busy too i see. Have fun :p Don't get arrested for anything. ;)

Jigglysaint
05-31-2002, 01:44 PM
Not THAT kind of joint silly!

Mander
05-31-2002, 05:42 PM
Have fun moo. Drink plenty of water before you start drinking it helps with the hangovers.

Master Ghaleon
05-31-2002, 09:15 PM
Have fun at your parties!! :) Dont drink too much

Cyclone
06-01-2002, 12:51 AM
Hmm, four parties in one day? Methinks we will have a very tired cow soon...;)

Cyclone

obi
06-01-2002, 05:53 AM
Thats a shame Moocow, get back on soon eh?

Congrats on the Grad. Have fun at your parties!

Drunken Tiger
06-01-2002, 07:30 AM
Too bad...:(

When you get pissed make sure your pissed enough not to know that your pissed..;);)

have fun and dont get into too much shit...:laughing:

Wouldnt wanna get sick again..;)
:moo:

Zeo
06-01-2002, 08:01 AM
Umm.shouldn't you ahve TWO graduations in a technical/vocational school situation, one in the Voc school, and one in the homeschool................

moocow
06-01-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Zeo
Umm.shouldn't you ahve TWO graduations in a technical/vocational school situation, one in the Voc school, and one in the homeschool................

I do actually... I had my JVS grad last night and my home school grad on the 9th.