PDA

View Full Version : My crazy nightmare...

Raichu86
05-31-2002, 10:03 AM
Night before last (I meant to post this yesterday), I had a crazy dream. I was fighting a racoon, and I was kicking at it. My bed is a twin and sits right next to a wall in my room, and I normally sleep on my right side, facing the wall. So guess what happened? I started kicking and I kicked the wall next to my bed VERY hard with my left foot. :scared:

It woke my mom up. She said she though cats had fallen off the house (WTF?). I told her the first thing that should have come to mind was... OSAMA! :D

My foot still hurts...

Anybody ever done something in their sleep due to a dream?

Drunken Tiger
05-31-2002, 10:08 AM
I just wake up with cold sweat after a nightmare....:scared:

Nick
05-31-2002, 10:21 AM
I've found myself out in the middle of the floor once, but besides that. Nothing wierd.

Jemsee
05-31-2002, 10:40 AM
I'v been known to talk in my sleep, but no activity like kicking or punching, or sleep walking.
My father in law once punched his wife in the mouth knocking out several teeth, after that they started sleeping in separate beds. True story.

Tygore
05-31-2002, 11:42 AM
I once took out my retainer...

Cyclone
05-31-2002, 12:36 PM
I think I rolled off the bed before, while younger. And I woke up in cold sweat more recently. But not much odd, nope...

Cyclone

Raichu86
05-31-2002, 12:46 PM
I rolled off the bed a few times after we took the guard rail off. This was many years ago of course, when I was like 5 or 6.

Menokh
05-31-2002, 02:59 PM
I've rolled out of the top bunk of a bunk bed before.
I woke up half-way to the floor, and was very surprised.
If I hadn't woken up when I did, I would have hit my head on a wooden chair.

Dirk the Daring
05-31-2002, 03:22 PM
I had a dream where I was eating a 50 pound marshmallow, then when I woke up, I could not find my pillow.........

Jer1400
05-31-2002, 03:23 PM
One time i woke up on the couch and I have no idea how I got there. A dream I ahve a lot is one where I am just falling, from very high. Then right before I hit the ground I always wake up and this weird, out of body feeling comes over me. I fall off of a lot of things, bridges, cliffs, or sometimes I'll just be somewhere and then I am falling from the sky all of a sudden. Anyone know the feeling I am describing?:

Then right before I hit the ground I always wake up and this weird, out of body feeling comes over me.

Nick
05-31-2002, 03:50 PM
My brother had some crazy dreams when he was my age.

Let's see if I can remember some of them that he told me about...

He was riding the school bus when suddenly the roof ripped off and everyone's skin ripped off except his. Everyone flew out of the bus including himself and he was falling off a cliff. Suddenly, he starts flying around like superman. :odd:

He had another where the school bus fell off another cliff and he was sitting at the edge as he watched it fall and explode. :odd:

He had another one where one of his friends was chasing him with a gun about to kill him. He got shot and he could feel some pain from where he got shot in the dream after he woke up. :odd:

Dreams are wierd. -_-

Jer1400
05-31-2002, 04:04 PM
I had one that was really weird. Ok, first what we were doing is skiing. But not regular skiing, what we would do is stop on the high way, hold onto a peice of string that was attached to the back of a car, then the car would go and we would turn into a ball of string and get dragged behind the car. The all of a sudden I was in a lemo in the back and there was a stearing wheel that I could use to screw up the driver (which was my aunt), when she was driving. The the lemo turned into a civic and we were going around a corner about to go into an overpass, when the car turned to sharp and started skidding. The car flew to the left towards the wide river that was next to the road, but instead of sinking, it just skidded across the water all the way to the other side. Next a road appeared out of nowhere and we took it to the over pass the we were just at. When we were at the top I just appeared out of the car and I was standing at the edge of the over pass looking over the edge, which was about 300 feet off the ground for some reason. So I just kinda fell gracefully off the edge, then right before I hit the ground, I woke up, and had that weird feeling I described above. Man, that feeling is so weird.

*b*
05-31-2002, 04:28 PM
sometimes I sleep downsatirs on our reclining couch, and one time I would have rolled off if I hadn't remembered to un-recline the other end and recline my end in my sleep:laughing: I woke up on the floor though

Raichu86
05-31-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Jer1400
A dream I ahve a lot is one where I am just falling, from very high. Then right before I hit the ground I always wake up and this weird, out of body feeling comes over me. I fall off of a lot of things, bridges, cliffs, or sometimes I'll just be somewhere and then I am falling from the sky all of a sudden. Anyone know the feeling I am describing?:

Something similar used to happen when I was trying to fall asleep. After having my eyes closed for a few minutes, I'd get this illusion that I was falling through a field of complete blackness, and would never stop. It's weird. It always startled me so much I opened my eyes.

itschris
05-31-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Jemsee
I'v been known to talk in my sleep, but no activity like kicking or punching, or sleep walking.

Apparently I was talking in my sleep at a sleepover... They told me I hit pepsi can with my arm, too. That was embarassing. :redface: