PDA

View Full Version : New Database

fajz
05-31-2002, 07:50 AM
So when is this new database gonna be up and around? Is it gonna have some new quests? How about a report to let the masses know where you stand on reopening said database.

FZ

Kratheous
05-31-2002, 08:24 AM
It'll be up when it's ready, and there is no set opening time until then. There won't be any new quests, but it's ease and display will be much higher. We still have yet to do both things (the ease, and the display), but it's not like we haven't done anything. (well... it's not like I haven't done anything. ^_~) The ease part is both hard, and a very LONG process... Tuesday will be the turning point in this, as I'll have much more time to work on it. :) And I'll kick DJ and Cyc's butts until they help, as well. :tongue:

fajz
05-31-2002, 08:30 AM
Thanks Kratheous. I didn't mean to sound like an @$$ about this item, I just can't wait to see it.

FZ

Cyclone
05-31-2002, 12:52 PM
Don't kick me. I work midnights. :blah:

But I'll be around this evening...after midnight. Most likely 1 a.m. You can update me on things then, as well as this weekend at more reasonable times.

Cyclone

Kratheous
05-31-2002, 10:46 PM
Neither did I. :)

And Cyc... I think I'll kick ya just for fun. ^_~ I'm prolly not gonna get a chance to talk to you tonight... and not Sunday night or Monday Night, either... So it's Saturday and Tuesday+