PDA

View Full Version : Forgotton Force 1 update!

*b*
05-30-2002, 03:31 PM
no, there isn't a beta, instead, I'm laying out the overworld design and an announcement.

1st, the overworld design.

here it is

Hyrule general area (kakariko valley, Geruedo waste, all that stuff)>Holodrum(there's a Gate to Labrynna also)/Koholint/Termina>Gannon's World>Secret world (only accessable if you find all 8 triforce pices (Even the 3rd of the 4th force). That's the overworld, and every one has a accompanying darkworld and half the amount of dungeons they origionaly had.

now the announcment.

The Legend of Zelda: Forgotton Force 1 is being put on hold, it is far to big to be a QCQ entrant, therefor, I'm making a new game called Zelda Legends: Holodrum. It's the hystory of holodrum, how tarm ruins came to be and how the skull pirates became skull piretes (yes, this even includes the relationship between the captin and queen ambi). if you don't want this quest to come out and you want to come out Forgorron Force more, post and if I get 10 FFr's, I'll make a demo version of FF1 to submit to the CQC.

Simmen Stenil
05-30-2002, 09:38 PM
Umm... didn't.. I... just upload a beta? I'm confused. *When Simmen sees Holodrum, he imediately thinks of "The Cain Rap" (http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2exp/mp3s/The-Cain-Rap.zip) from Diablo II* Holodrum Ho-ho-holodrum, holodrum ho-ho-holodrum, ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-horodrum. Ahh.. what an awsome song, it features an old man rapping his heart out:lol:.

Simmen Stenil

wolfgang_777
06-04-2002, 10:57 PM
You should still continue the quest caus it looks cool