PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Darkness

EWild
05-30-2002, 02:44 PM
my quest is totally different... i hope

-you are Link and you are walking arund the woods and you see a fariy... you run around trying to catch it and it takes you a long time... you climb up a tree and try to catch it... you fall and you fall unconcious... you wake up to find yourself in a house and staring up at a *censored*... she tells you she found you in the woods... you get up but you cant remember your name!! you cant remember anything!!
-the MAIN goal is to find out who you are but...
-there are a number of kidnappings and you try to save the people
-one of the people is a prince hence the name "The Prince of Darkness"
-the people who get kidnapped magicly reapper but they seem different some how...
-no zelda or Ganon and no saving a damsel in destress
-the land is Tomar and there are 4 overworlds each one is one of "The lands of Tomar"
-Every once in a while you start to remember things and you remember them... u also get to PLAY your memories
-there are about 4-6 dungeons one or two for each part of Tomar BUT there are a whole lot of Side-Quests and you dont know whats gonna happen next!
-i am currently making a bunch of new races so the towns will be new
-tons of secerts
-no shields but armour
- new items for the: hammer, raft, ladder, bow, arrows, swords, shields, bombs, triforce, money, and some other stuff
-the game wont be too dfficult but it wont be easy either but it will be fun
- new games in the towns
-and some other stuff but i forget

THER ARE NO DEMOS OR SCRIENIES :( BECAUSE I AM MAKING THE TILES AND THAT WILL TAKE SOME TIME. BUT TELL ME IF THE IDEA IS OK OR NOT. :confuse2:

Thank you for reading my idea.:D

Praethus
05-30-2002, 03:06 PM
Sounds pretty good. How soon can we expect screens and/or demos.

EWild
05-30-2002, 03:28 PM
well im worknig on the tiles (You know) and i hop to get some screen of what the tiles look like inbetween a week and a month (but i doubt itll be that long)

Immortal Warrior
05-30-2002, 04:23 PM
Definately an original concept.. can't wait to see what you'll do with it though!

Dark_Xero
05-30-2002, 06:26 PM
cool idea very orignal

Raichu86
05-30-2002, 06:51 PM
Sounds great! Can't wait to see what you make. :D

plith
05-30-2002, 07:16 PM
Original? Not really, but at least it's not the sort of plot you'd get from a 2¢ book at your local library's book sale. Anyhow, as nice as the idea is, I think it's easy enough for anyone with a functional brain to come up with at least a few good ideas. But you know something I've discovered from my 1 1/6 years wasted here? A lot of people really, REALLY hate quest topics that just talk and talk about quests. Seriously now, would you want to sit there in your sweltering hot room (sorry, I'm just drenched in sweat and being pissy about it) and read some five paragraphs about what I'm gonna do for Descendant? I'm aware that your post is shorter than that, but you get my point. If I were you, I'd skip past the Descendant thread and oggle some Mystic Land screenshots. (so pretty, aren't they?)

Simmen Stenil
05-31-2002, 12:34 AM
Sounds awsome so far! Go for it, it sounds like this could be an awsome quest with work!

Simmen Stenil

C-Dawg
05-31-2002, 01:26 AM
Aw Plith, you need to learn to be concise. Sooo many words... ;)

Hey, EWild, good luck on that. But no one honestly gives a rat's ass unless you have some screens or demos completed that show you actually have the capability to make a quest people will enjoy playing.

-C

BoubouZ
05-31-2002, 04:24 AM
I will agree with C-Dwang - it would make a larger impact on your audience if you put up some screenshots to make us LONG for it.

Like the idea and I hope that it will not be too difficult to play for the average player - like me. :D :D :D

EWild
05-31-2002, 06:18 AM
i didnt have screenshots yet cus i wanted to know if it was a good idea and if i should continue but there will be screen soon so hold on plz.

plith
05-31-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Aw Plith, you need to learn to be concise. Sooo many words... ;)

Precisely.

Death Link
05-31-2002, 07:11 PM
I like the name...sounds vaguely familiar...:D

I like the idea

Yobumcha
05-31-2002, 07:36 PM
Great idea.can't wait to play it.

EWild
06-01-2002, 08:14 AM
it does somehow but i might change it because there is a surprise in there so i kight change it... im debating with myself

wolfgang_777
06-04-2002, 12:35 PM
Coool Idea
can't wait for ACTUAL DEMO or SCREENSHOTS
but we all can be patient.......right?

Yobumcha
06-04-2002, 03:31 PM
nah.:blah:

wolfgang_777
06-04-2002, 10:34 PM
Umm... not to annoy
when are you actually goin to make it?
any time sooon
caus I need somethin to do and I want to test it
please make it soon

EDIT: UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
2 hours later:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..................... .....WHEN IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????

EWild
06-05-2002, 07:17 PM
well I'm still planning nd getting tiles but I will let everyone know when I am done.