PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of Catholic School!!!

Dracula
05-30-2002, 02:25 PM
I Graduated yesterday, and I am glad I'm not going back to that school. Now I gotta look foward to Highschool in three months. I dunno if it will be a lot asier for me, since there are people who aren't prude, but I should like it.

But, for a Graduation gift, I got Resident Evil for GameCube!!! That game kicks serious ass! It took a while for me to get used to the controls, but a good tip for those buying it soon, play Luigi's Mansion in sidestep mode, then the controls on RE will be a breeze.

And my mom's boyfriend got me a razor as a gift. A little weird for a gift, but I needed to shave.

And, one last note, I'll finally get a better chance with asking this... special someone to go out with me...

So, did anyone else Graduate? Are there any tips you have for Highschool? I'm so fricken excited, but I got three months to relax...:grad:

Cronic
05-30-2002, 02:34 PM
You left a veritable bevy of plaid skirt clad bitches... to play... Nintendo??

:/

Please edit your sig ... It's not over limit yet, but there's no real need to have so much empty space ;)

PrfectGREG
05-30-2002, 02:37 PM
What grade did u graduate from 8th?

I only have 1 year and 12 days left...then I will be a big bad college student.:pimp:

Glitch
05-30-2002, 02:38 PM
I'm done with school. :(

Rijuhn
05-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Next year is my last year so I'm exicted about that, but I also dread it. I'll be an adult, and then before I know it I'll be 35 and die.

Dracula
05-30-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
You left a veritable bevy of plaid skirt clad bitches... to play... Nintendo??

:/

Please edit your sig ... It's not over limit yet, but there's no real need to have so much empty space ;)

No one wore skirts, and the girls were ugly as all hell! And I'd rather kill the undead (you know me ;)) than to going back to a moldy building with ugly bitches and uniform and having a heating system with shoveling coal (like on Titanic)

I was gonna fix my sig today, anyways. I'm still trying to think of what to put in it that wouldn't take up much room...

Dirk the Daring
05-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
I was gonna fix my sig today, anyways. I'm still trying to think of what to put in it that wouldn't take up much room...

The content is fine, just get rid of the empty lines. If you need them to seperate different thoughts, just use one line instead of two or three.

I always liked Catholic Girls, ever since I heard Frank Zappa sing about them.....

Cronic
05-30-2002, 03:10 PM
O... I C... Sorry to hear about the bitches : /

as for the sig... youhave as of now about 2 availible lines of text before you reach your limit ;)

Dracula
05-30-2002, 05:11 PM
All righty... sig is fixed. A little something educational instead. :D

So, I guess my point on Catholic schools are, don't go to one. Grading scale sucks, too strict, annoying uniforms, and (in my case) girls not worth your time. Does highschool sound better?

itschris
05-30-2002, 05:19 PM
I went to catholic school from grades 1-6. Pretty pointless, because:

a) I'm not catholic (I wasn't even baptised; my parents put me in a catholic school, even though they're not catholic themselves...)

b) I'm not even religious...

I've been in public school since I moved to Winnipeg from Ontario, and I like it more. The Catholic School didn't make us wear uniforms, though. So it wasn't that bad. :)

Fiyerstorm
05-30-2002, 05:41 PM
Were you and Britney Spears doing choreography in the halls like in her first video? Haha! Congrats!!!!11

obi
05-30-2002, 05:50 PM
Congrats dude! I like you an moving on to a new school, colege infact!

Dracula
05-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by SlasherCGE
Were you and Britney Spears doing choreography in the halls like in her first video?

nope. Apparently, she doesn't like guys 800 years older than her, and she doesn't want to get "toasted" on her first date.:D

Fiyerstorm
05-30-2002, 06:05 PM
"Hit me baby one more time!" ----> "Burn me baby one more time!"

Brasel
05-30-2002, 06:58 PM
I'm graduating from High School tomorrow. A good tip for high school is not to slack off too much, but don't take it too seriously, cause you could burn yourself out after your first year or two and screw things over like I did. Just keep your cool going into HS and don't panic and you'll be fine.

Cyclone
05-31-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by PrfectGREG
I only have 1 year and 12 days left...then I will be a big bad college student.:pimp:

Oh no! Not ANOTHER one! :tongue:

And why are ya frowning, Glitch?

As for me: I graduated the first year of my latest college program. :blah:

Cyclone