PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon GCN

DarkDragoonX
05-30-2002, 11:01 AM
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, is coming exclusively to the GameCube. http://cube.ign.com/articles/361/361009p1.html

Yeah, you know you want it.

Cronic
05-30-2002, 11:29 AM
gay... Even by Harvest moon standards.

DarkDragoonX
05-30-2002, 11:51 AM
Meh. =P

I've always thought Harvest Moon was ratheer interesting. My only complaint with it is that there isn't enough action, and you spend all your time doing the same chores day, after day, after day...

It would be the perfect game if they added Killer Space Aliens or zombies or something.

Mak-X
05-30-2002, 01:00 PM
Sounds like its going to be a really good game if its suppose to be the best Harvest Moon ever. I've never played them but I've always had a interest to.

Originally posted by Darth Cronic

What, because games have to be serious and mature with violence to be fun that its gay?

Dirk the Daring
05-30-2002, 01:14 PM
Did you notice on the right-hand side of the screen under Game Info, under the heading extras it says Vibration. Is that for us, or is that a new gift we can give one of the girls in the game that we are courting?

Cronic
05-30-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X
What, because games have to be serious and mature with violence to be fun that its gay?

No... Some of my favorite games have nothing to do with either. It just reminds me of Legend of Mana... I don't like the character design... it's like something off of a Childs Prayer plaque or some shit.

DarkDragoonX
05-30-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Dirk the Daring
Did you notice on the right-hand side of the screen under Game Info, under the heading extras it says Vibration. Is that for us, or is that a new gift we can give one of the girls in the game that we are courting?

We can always hope. ;)

Mak-X
05-30-2002, 01:27 PM
That means force feed back or the rumbling or shaking of the controller.

Rijuhn
05-30-2002, 02:20 PM
I'm looking forward to this game. When I was 13 (arrogant kid who thought he was an adult) I thought the game looked game because it was happy, and flowery and stuff. But when it came out when I was 15 (wiser, a lot wiser) I didn't care about how "gay" it looked and appreciated the game for it's fun factor and story.

Cloral
05-30-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic

How can you say that when we don't even really know anything about the game yet?

That said, I did play the original Harvest Moon for a while. It did get incredibly boring though. I think working an actual farm would be far more interesting than this game ever was.

Daarkseid
05-30-2002, 04:14 PM
I will get this. Yes I will. The only game that I ever bought for my N64 that I still even play? Harvest Moon 64.

Cronic
05-30-2002, 05:19 PM
http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/harvestmoongc_concept1.jpg

To look at that pic and appreciate it would lead me to question my sexuality... thus Harvest Moon GC = Gay.

Farming... Smiling... Noy none for me thanks.

Triffid
05-30-2002, 08:27 PM
It's just concept art, I doubt the actual game will look anything like that. My problem with this game is it's title. "A wonderful life"? I can't believe they couldn't come up with anything more original than that.

AlexMax
05-31-2002, 01:06 PM
KAWAII!

I can't wait for this game. ^_^