PDA

View Full Version : Pop Disaster was...

PrfectGREG
05-30-2002, 07:00 AM
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
All the opening bands rocked so much, I crowd surfed like everysong, my back still hurts! The bouncers would grab me and pull me over the fence and 1 time my pants rearly got pulled off!!

Green Day was the shit! Billy Joe gave his guiter away and the kid fraked out... lucky bastard. But yeah it was the best day of my life so much fun!! I'll tell u guys more about it later if u want to hear... gotto go to school... oh and like my new sig?

Drunken Tiger
05-30-2002, 07:04 AM
:lol:

Sounds like you had fun.. And you new sig looks mad!!:thumbsup:

Gerudo
05-30-2002, 08:36 AM
DT, you should ask who wants to fuck your avatar...

i dont like greenday, i think they suck... thats just me...

PrfectGREG
05-30-2002, 02:07 PM
Even if you think they suck, once u see them live in concert you will change your mind...

Brasel
05-30-2002, 07:05 PM
I remember when Billy Joe gave his guitar away at the one I went to... They were the shit, so how was Blink Greg?

PrfectGREG
05-30-2002, 07:42 PM
Hmm If he gave his guiter away at ur show and mine, that means he must give one away at all the shows. Theres over 20 shows... 20 times about 200... damn what a waste of money... lol

Blink was awesome as well. They played alot of there new stuff, which I like and some old stuff from Dude Ranch. The were really funny, and said a few classic lines from the live cd. Also when travis was drumming his stage lifted up and started doing 360's while he was playing, that was incredible!!

I was a lil said they didnt sing Blew Job but hey what u gunna do.

It was awesome!

Rainman
05-30-2002, 07:55 PM
I just found this out actually, but my older sister was at that same concert you went to. She loved it. She almost got to meet Blink 182 too because a security who some how accidently poured cold water on them decided to let them in. Unfortunetly some people got into a fight and the guard apparently forgot about the deal he made. She was really dissappointed. However she did enjoy the concert.

Brasel
05-30-2002, 07:58 PM
It would be nice, to have a blow job it would be nice, to have a blow job...Yeah, the 360 thing was impressive, but I still thought Green Day kicked more ass.

Jer1400
05-30-2002, 08:00 PM
You went to? Maybe I saw you and I didn't know it!

PrfectGREG
05-30-2002, 09:02 PM
I went to the Hartford Ct. Show at "the meadows theater"

Green Day and Blink both put on amazing shows!
(did Billy Jow Jerk his dick when he played, Tony?)

Jer1400
05-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Oh, wrong showing then....

vegeta1215
05-31-2002, 01:30 AM
I saw Blink back in May 2000, they were awesome. I was really impressed, I thought they were gonna suck (cause they didn't sound too good on live tv appearances). They played some awesome stuff, alot of old stuff esp. But, I was pissed cause they didn't play Josie.

That whole concert was cool cause Fenix TX and Bad Religion opened for them, and they were both awesome.

I saw Green Day in June 2001, and being my favorite band, finally seeing them in concert was like a dream come true! They played for like 2 hours too! They played all my favs. I only wish they played more from 39/Smoothe and Kerplunk. They played some, but only parts, like they did half of Christie Road and Disapearing boy.

In short, Green Day and Blink 182 rock and put on great shows! (although Blink's new cd sucks ass, sorry)

Brasel
05-31-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by PrfectGREG
I went to the Hartford Ct. Show at "the meadows theater"

Green Day and Blink both put on amazing shows!
(did Billy Jow Jerk his dick when he played, Tony?)

He did grope himself and make explicet sounds...

PrfectGREG
05-31-2002, 06:19 AM
lol, Imagine being able to do that on stage... (yeah he moaned orgasmicly )