PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Ganon??

Dragonlord
05-29-2002, 01:58 PM
Hello everyone,

When I enter the room where Ganon should be something weird happens. Ganon becomes invisible and starts to shoot fireballs. No matter what I shoot at him, it doesn't hurt him or make him visible again. This also happens in the custom quests I've played.
Is this the normal way for Ganon to behave or is something wrong with my computer?

PS: I also don't get any sound effects when I play a quest, no matter which sound settings I use.

VGWarrior
05-29-2002, 02:06 PM
Sound Effects problem...that's one I haven't had in a long while; I've forgotten how I fixed it.

As for Gan[n]on...you are right; he will stay invisible. Just keep on swinging your sword and you'll hit him evevntually. After he is defeated, give him your silver arrow (or equivalent).

FinalRaven
05-29-2002, 03:24 PM
ha ha ha! yes Ganon is suppose to be invisable! and u need the silver arrows to kill him, but to make him visable, all u need to do is hit him 3 times with your sword and then shoot with ur silver arrows!

Jer1400
05-29-2002, 03:57 PM
Yeah, that is supposed to happen. What you have to do is hit him, then he will become visible and stand still for a second, and thats when you strike!

Dragonlord
05-30-2002, 04:01 AM
Ok, so that settles the Ganon problem.
Now if someone knows how to fix my soundeffects problem they would make me very happy:):):):).

Jer1400
05-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Ummm...check to see if your speakers are on.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-30-2002, 05:20 PM
Try using the MPU driver as the midi driver and autodetect for the digital driver. That should work...

Young Cloud
05-31-2002, 01:57 PM
When I downloaded the Windows version it had the sound effects set, and I couldn't get them on for the other version!

Ganon is WAY to easy!