PDA

View Full Version : School's Out Forever!!!!!

AlexMax
05-29-2002, 10:50 AM
Well, not really, but I'm finally done with my godforsaken Junior Year.

Woo hoo! PARTY TIME! ^_^

DarkDragoonX
05-29-2002, 11:09 AM
Okay, just put the keg down slowly, and nobody gets hurt...

Glitch
05-29-2002, 12:00 PM
Hahaha I get out on friday! No more school for me..........well till college. :thumbsup:

Smokin' D. Grass
05-29-2002, 12:13 PM
Party over at AlexMax's House!!!!!! Strippers get Macked for free! Congrats man.:smoking:

jman2050
05-29-2002, 07:48 PM
I'm out too, but only from my sophmore year :cry: .

slothman
05-29-2002, 07:52 PM
School really is out for me forever. But then I should probably get a job to actually earn money.

goKi
05-29-2002, 07:53 PM
well done.. i still have just over 4 weeks until i am out, which isnt really that long when i think about it.

Nick
05-29-2002, 08:27 PM
My last day of school is tomorrow. With great joy, I shall say...

Thank God it's over!

Rainman
05-29-2002, 08:28 PM
I'll be done with normal school next monday and have finals three days after that. Of course that's only for my main school. My other school will continue for a week or two. :mad:

Elemental Knight
05-29-2002, 08:38 PM
I hate you all.

I'm not out until next Wednesday, 1:15 PM EST. Until then, I have three final projects to do and a final test in AlgII on Friday. After that, I have a Summer Project to do for my Humanities class next year. Of course, I plan on having a part-time web design job, enroll in a martial arts class, and help my mom destroy the pool.

To summarize, I hate you all with a passion that can only be described as "Daarkseidian".

Masamune
05-29-2002, 08:43 PM
i get out on 6/11 . then 2 more dreaded years of middle school....

slothman
05-29-2002, 08:45 PM
[off topic] My falimly got rid of a pool once. It was acutally fun. It was an above-ground pool so first I siphoned off the water (siphoning is cool) into the ground. Actually I just "axed" the side and let the water pour out but I wanted to siphon.
Then we just took the sides apart. I'm not sure how to "empty" an underground pool.
[on topic]
Elemental Knight: you are doing alot for the summer. What is your project going to be? or is that a secret?

Seigeless
05-29-2002, 08:46 PM
i really envy you all, getting out soooo early... I can't get a break until late june :(

Elemental Knight
05-29-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by slothman
Elemental Knight: you are doing alot for the summer. What is your project going to be? or is that a secret?

Nope. It's an evil government conspiracy, yes, but it's not a secret. It involves four books, writing specialized reports on certain aspects of them (book reports aren't done at my school. If it's not a three-pronged-thesis-statement, five-paragraph, MLA format, college-level work, then it's not even worth the teacher's ink to mark "0" on it with the almost-dead pen from the bottom of his drawer. And that's something we're paradoxically proud of). I could find the paper that tells us what to do, but not right now.

Also, there'll be a test on each book the first week of class, similar to the test we had the 2nd day of school in 9th grade where we had to memorize two quotes (one of which I still remember) and write them word-for-word. Except, of course, we haven't a clue what the test will have on it or what sort of test it will be (in-class-essay isn't too hard to imagine. And in-class-essays still have to be "CAHSmic", meaning MLA and thesis statements and all that jazz).

What a piece of work is man,
How noble in reason,
How infinite in faculties,
In form and moving,
How express and admirable,
In loving how like an angel,
In apprehension how like a god!
The beauty of the world,
The paragon of animals.

- William Shakespeare, Hamlet.

Ol' Willy wrote that in a sarcastic tone. Remember that.

Nick
05-29-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Seigeless
i really envy you all, getting out soooo early... I can't get a break until late june :(

Don't feel bad. This is the first year in a while I have got out in May. Usually, the snow days tally up and I end up having to go until late June.

AlexMax
05-29-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Masamune
i get out on 6/11 . then 2 more dreaded years of middle school....

Ah shaddap. Enjoy Middle School, it's High School when the shit really starts to hit the fan. ^_^

EIHoppe
05-29-2002, 09:37 PM
I have 4 and a half days left of school! Then I finally enter eighth grade! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!