PDA

View Full Version : AtmaWeapon³

AtmaWeapon
05-29-2002, 08:48 AM
I BOUGHT A GAMECUBE YESTERDAY!!!

I bought SSBM and RE, and they both kick! RE is too hard for me, but I'm working on it, I haven't been serious about gaming for a while. RE scared the crap out of me, it looks so so good! I'm excited! Hehehe...
/me runs off to play his GCN

Drunken Tiger
05-29-2002, 08:52 AM
Is it actually that good.. I would think that the Xbox would be better.. The GCN didnt appeal to me because of the lack of games... but i guess its only for me becaise im in Australia...:(

I still reckon PS2 is the best system ever...:D

obi
05-29-2002, 11:26 AM
PS2 will only survive once Copying games is more 'public'
X-box is far too big, and expensive. and the controller is huge.

I like the GC official controller, the only shame is, that it is the only good one though.

My little cousin got I GC, I feel left out...

Mak-X
05-29-2002, 01:23 PM
There is a smaller Xbox controller now.

Gamecube, like any system, is worth it if there's games on it you want to play. There's a lot of major 1st party titles coming this fall through spring. I had to get it for Rogue Leader and Smash Bros.

Cronic
05-29-2002, 01:26 PM
hehe I got my PS2 finally yesterday =)

Gerudo
05-29-2002, 02:44 PM
bah, ill prolly have only SSBM for like another year... lol

Mitsukara
05-29-2002, 02:55 PM
The last new system I got was a Nintendo 64 for my Birthday two years ago....:P

Well, actually, I think I might've bought my GBC since then... I don't recall for certain.

Breaker
05-29-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
hehe I got my PS2 finally yesterday =)

Heh, only a year after it's release. (shit, I think it's been more than a year.)

I got my PS2 the first day it hit the market, and I plan on buying a gamecube when the next Zelda comes out on it.

Daarkseid
05-29-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
I BOUGHT A GAMECUBE YESTERDAY!!!

I bought SSBM and RE, and they both kick! RE is too hard for me, but I'm working on it, I haven't been serious about gaming for a while. RE scared the crap out of me, it looks so so good! I'm excited! Hehehe...
/me runs off to play his GCN

OH GOD SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE! I CAN'T STAND ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT THE NEW RESIDENT EVIL GAME!

obi
05-29-2002, 03:25 PM
*obi kills Daarkside with a rusty knife*

Happy now?

So whats is new in RE?

Cronic
05-29-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Breaker

Heh, only a year after it's release. (shit, I think it's been more than a year.)

I got my PS2 the first day it hit the market, and I plan on buying a gamecube when the next Zelda comes out on it.

Well I saw the games that were out at the time, and they were just shit so I decided to hold off and save me some money... my room mate has one so it wasn't really an issue either way... I mean what did you play when you first got it? All I saw was shit like Summoner... needless to say that game was crap as were the others.

Hell only reason I got it was because I already had 5 games or so for it... 3 of which I just plain dislike... now wait... I gave FFX away so make that 4 games.

AtmaWeapon
05-29-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by obi

So whats is new in RE?

Well, I don't own a PSX, so I never played the first one extensively, but I have read that most of the game has been shifted around. It is the same plot as RE 1, but the mansion is laid out different and the enemies are in different places. Also, there are crimson head zombies that are faster and stronger than normal zombies, and instead of shambling in your general direction they head straight for you. -=SPOILER=- Also, the graphics are better on GC, IMO, but what do you expect? The PS one is inferior to GCN. I like the game and the detail. I hooked it up to my stereo, and I can hear all kinds of things; I can tell what kind of floor I'm on and stuff, it's awesome. I love it.

christiankhs
05-30-2002, 12:00 AM
ps2:sick: you dont expect quality games ... just some

PrfectGREG
05-30-2002, 06:50 AM
How can you say Xbox is expensive? Its 200 fraking dollers, thats how much GC was..?!?!?

Toolie
05-30-2002, 07:35 AM
The xbox cost just as much as a PS2 and just as much as the GC did. And for the games and gameplay it delivers, thats a damn good deal.