PDA

View Full Version : Moving out!

Master Ghaleon
05-28-2002, 09:36 PM
Me and my gf have been looking for apartments for 2 months and finally found a great place that isnt too bad. 2 BR, 1BA $550 a month. The woman told us that she will call me on thursday or friday if we get the place :) Im soo excited and too impatient hehe. I wanna Know NOW if we got it. Too many headaches trying to find a good apartment. I actually wanted to move out when I was 18, but I dont hafta pay any rent til I turned 21. So thats why I didnt move out cause I got to live here for free. My stepdad is kinda a dick so ill be glad when im out. Mom is alright, but she has her times when she can be a total Ass. So how bad do you wanna move out of your house if you still live with your parents?

Jemsee
05-28-2002, 09:49 PM
I had no problems with my folks when I did live with them.
they were cool.
I moved out when I was 18, moved back in 6 mos later, stayed about a year then joined the Navy, and moved out for good.
When I got out of the service and had a wife and kid by then worked in Va. Beach VA. for 3 years. When next kid came moved back home.
They insisted on it. We got our own place right away but still they opened their house for us.
I guess they love me or somthing.
Anyway I have my own house now, and soon my own kids will be leaving. I have made it clear that my door is always open, no matter what happens in their lives. They can stay or move I leave it up to them.
;)

mikeron
05-28-2002, 10:03 PM
Living with your parents is awesome: they cook!

Master Ghaleon
05-28-2002, 10:09 PM
Hehe, but Im a cook :) Thats my job. Its soo cool to know how to cook.

Jemsee
05-28-2002, 11:09 PM
Hay MG.
In my long and drawn out post I never told you Good Luck on the Apt.
Hope you get it, man.
There are some advantages of living at home, but it's also nice to make it on your own.
:)

Paradox
05-28-2002, 11:11 PM
moving out.... something i will want to do ASAP once i get the money and after college

Breaker
05-28-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by mikeron
Living with your parents is awesome: they cook!

Holy shit, you had parents that cooked?

Master Ghaleon
05-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Thanks Jemsee, I hope I get it too. I cant wait!!

Drunken Tiger
05-29-2002, 02:44 AM
I cant wait to move out!!

Its soo draining here.. I mean with all these "rules" that noone follows anyway...

I dont care where i go as long as it has a computer...:tongue:

Cronic
05-29-2002, 02:48 AM
heh... I left home when I was 14 ;)

Master Ghaleon
05-30-2002, 09:45 PM
Fuck! I wont know til tommorow grrrr, the lady wasnt home!!!! Grr, Ill let ya know if I get it Jemsee

Well, I didnt get it. One person ahead of me got it, I was too late.

Xyvol
05-31-2002, 12:36 PM
Aww, that sucks. I feel sorry for you. But I'm exited myself because Maia and I are getting our own place together. We've been approved and have our apartment on hold, so there's no worries about that part. It's a 2bed, 1bath and it's $900/mo. Its 950 square feet and has a full size washer and dryer in it. It's a nice place too. In this area, you can't find even a studio for $550. Sometimes I wished I lived in a diffrent part of the counrty.

mike5000
05-31-2002, 01:23 PM
my parents are awsome too, I dont really wanna move out yet!

mikeron
05-31-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Breaker

Holy shit, you had parents that cooked?
lol
What?

Master Ghaleon
05-31-2002, 09:06 PM
I called 2 places today, One of them Im the first one to call :) yay, and the otehr one we are the second one to call them, so we may have good luck with one of them