PDA

View Full Version : Tactics Ogre?

Starfalcon2
05-27-2002, 08:35 PM
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis on the GBA, Is it great game?? I planned buy it, but I couldn't find it anywhere on my locator!

Kairyu
05-28-2002, 02:27 PM
Yes, it's very, very good. The only problem is, Atlus had no idea it would go over so well, and shipped almost NO copies of it anywhere. My brother got it off Amazon.com, but I got it at a store which got the game in literally a couple of hours ago. Look for it, because it's really good.

mrz84
05-28-2002, 03:25 PM
so is it like the tactics ogre that was never released in the states on snes but on the us ps1? if so, im going to get it even if it costs me.......something i cant think of right now. :kawaii:

Kairyu
05-28-2002, 04:41 PM
It's a brand new one, actually.

mrz84
05-28-2002, 06:27 PM
your kidding me? whats the main character's name? just making sure it is a new one. cause i know most of the main character's default names in the ogre battle series. of course i could just look it up. :kawaii: anyway, it sounds too much like the one on ps1 that never made it to the usa's snes. :kawaii:

Kairyu
05-28-2002, 06:54 PM
It's NOT! Do the names Alphonse, Elanore, Cybil, Rictor, Ivanna, Narris, and Nichart all sound familiar? Because that's most of the main characters, excluding spoilers.

mrz84
05-28-2002, 07:07 PM
no need to get pissy, im just making sure, geez. someone needs to calm down. :sweat:

Kairyu
05-28-2002, 07:10 PM
Uhh... Sorry. I'm NOT having much fun with ZC right now, if you understand... I'll try to not snap like that again, though. :sweat:

mrz84
05-28-2002, 08:18 PM
i understand, ive had my share of frustasion with it. i dont right now cause my pc is a piece of kuso and i had to uninstall it to free up some memory. i had to get rid of a large portion of my roms(mostly the ones ive already finished and/or have back-ups on cd) because my pc was given to me and only had a 0.98gig harddrive. that is not a good thing for someone who makes quests(i had tenchi muyo and megaman quests in the works), plays roms(theyre my majority of games on here since its old though im still able to use the net and stuff), and makes several webcomics(bar-buddies, the disturbing adventures of zapper, and a few others that are one-shots) is not likely to have much fun with a pc thats worth kaiki kuso. :kawaii: