PDA

View Full Version : Zelda GBA: Pics and Video

LordMagus
05-26-2002, 11:10 PM
Hopefully this hasn't been posted yet, but here (http://www.hyrule.com.ar/zeldagba/) you can find info about the game, screenshots, and even a video.

The Thing
05-27-2002, 11:45 AM
I'm so gonna get that GBA game! Multiplayer seems cool

Skatche
05-27-2002, 01:09 PM
I wonder if the remake of Zelda 3 will contain the secret room, and whether or not they'll fix the bug which allows you to descend from Death Mountain as a bunny. Heck, maybe they'll add more secrets. That would truly kick the proverbial ass.

Cronic
05-27-2002, 05:07 PM
The multi Link is gay... They could at least give you other characters to use... That and the game looked rather boring.

The Silent Assassin
05-27-2002, 10:08 PM
I'll just be getting the game...I don't own a GBA...and will only buy one for a "NEW" Zelda GBA game...not a remake.

zables
06-16-2002, 02:06 AM
good lord...
well acutally the GBA dont look to bad, but the GC well... it needs a more permanent fix... may i suggest... a... Shotgun?

Mak-X
06-16-2002, 02:31 AM
I hope Nintendo of America sets it straight this time and states that Zelda: A Link to the Past is a sequel to Zelda 2 and not a prequel, or not say anything at all about "ancestors of Link and Zelda" and stuff on the box at all. My sanity on the Zelda timeline is pretty clear right now!

I don't really care that for multiplayer each player controls Link of a different color. All the players have the same abilities and its not like its tied to a story with there being more than 1 Link, its just a fun multiplayer mode.

KamiKaZe cOw
06-16-2002, 11:17 PM
Kewl! The LttP is a great game, remade for a handheld is very good. The multiplayer looks really cool, but it might be hard to find enough people with LttP cartridge to play with, and who wants to sit next to someone for 3+ hours playing a handheld? looks really nice though.:thumbsup:

:banghead: KamiKaze cOw :banghead: