PDA

View Full Version : Them cats is up to something!

Elemental Knight
05-26-2002, 09:47 PM
http://www.enterprisemission.com/catbox.htm

Rijuhn
05-26-2002, 10:00 PM
LOL, I think it's funny when I just browse through it all, but when you sit down to read it you get all freaked out. It's always good to speculate, but don't assume.

mrz84
05-26-2002, 10:22 PM
:eyebrow: weird. just too weird for my tastes. :kawaii:

Rainman
05-27-2002, 12:57 AM
The face on mars is nothing at all. It's just a mountian. People see things with the shadows and stuff. It's just like looking for shapes in the clouds.

The underwater structure is nothing either. People think that it was made by someone because of the seemingly straight lines that form. The fact is that it just how the rocks break off. The rocks in that area naturely break off like what you see in those pics.

Sorry, about that. I know a little too much about these things. :laugh:

Jer1400
05-27-2002, 01:04 AM
...and then the cat! What was that!?

Jemsee
05-27-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
The face on mars is nothing at all. It's just a mountian. People see things with the shadows and stuff. It's just like looking for shapes in the clouds.
The underwater structure is nothing either. People think that it was made by someone because of the seemingly straight lines that form. The fact is that it just how the rocks break off. The rocks in that area naturely break off like what you see in those pics.
Sorry, about that. I know a little too much about these things. :laugh:

OK, Rainman, your soooo smart!
Explain this...
http://www1.evertek.net/~gchalland/rushmorecat.jpg

I think Elemental Knight is right, them cats are up to somthing.
:D

Menokh
05-27-2002, 02:13 AM
I didn't read the page and prolly won't(I browsed throuhg it).
But as Rainman said the face on mars isn't a face at all.

But one intersting thing to note is temples and carvings have been found underwater. I'm not talking about Cleopatra's castle in Alexandria which sunk during an earthquake sometime in the last 1000 years. A few miles of the coast of Malta, archeologists discovered a temple under a few hundred feet of water; of course all this means is that the water level was a few hundred feet lower when the temple was built; they have dated it too about 3,000- 3,500 BC; I just thought I'd mention that; of course some wacky theories about that temple have been formed; one of them states that the Mediteranien(sp?) sea was at one time a lush valley, and that around 3100 BC a massive earthquake near the Straights of Gibrater casued them to break and thuse allowing the water to rush forth; but there is no real good proof of that theory; so that temple remains a mystery that most people don't care about.

I know there are some articles on it somewhere, I'd just have to get off my lazy ass and find them.

It is very possible that the Malta temple could be far older than the dating says. It could have been built by a civalization that predated even the Sumerians. But that isn't very likely. But this goes to show you that archeology and geology do not get along very well with each other. It also sow you how little they actually know about the earth's history.

EDIT: I just read abit of that article. Frankly I don't know about the Japanese pyramids, nor do I really care(one article can't prove anything about those ot me). But the face on mars stuff casued me to laugh, a feline and human face in one! lmao.. I'm sorry but that wouldn't even make sense if it were true.

slothman
05-27-2002, 02:20 AM
Where did you read about this Mediteranien(sic) flooding? It's an interesting idea but not likely. It would be interesting to see would would happen if all that "land" for up for grabs. Of course Italy wouldn't have gotten "the boot" it that happened.

Menokh
05-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by slothman
Where did you read about this Mediteranien(sic) flooding? It's an interesting idea but not likely. It would be interesting to see would would happen if all that "land" for up for grabs. Of course Italy wouldn't have gotten "the boot" it that happened.

I'm trying to remember where I read that. I know it's not likely, but it is an interesting idea. I'll have to get off my lazy ass and find out. I think I know someone who has a magazine with an article on that in it, although they could have thrown it out.

Rainman
05-27-2002, 09:46 AM
Menokh: I didn't pull this out of my ass. I saw an hour long special on it (which expressed each side thoroughly) at least twice. People thought that it must be man-made because it appeared to have right angles and straight lines. However, if you look at it it has no structure at all and some of the supposed right angles aren't even that. It's totally natural.

(hmm.. I may have sounded like an ass there. I wasn't belittling you by any means. :) )

Menokh
05-27-2002, 10:17 AM
I never said you pulled it out of your ass. did I?
And I said I really don't know much about the Japanese 'pyramids', I'll prefer to research them myself. Like most undersea formations they are probably natural.

I find all this sort of stuff interesting, and I have come to believe that civalization is older than most archeologists want to admit, but that isn't really important.

But I'll try to find someting on the Malta temple for you, it is truly an intersting discovery(and the Italian government doesn't like the fact that it was made public).

slothman
05-27-2002, 12:29 PM
The Japanesse temples probably were man-made (or woman-made) on land and just sunk into the ocean. That's the most likely explanation.

Seigeless
05-27-2002, 01:52 PM
I haven't read the whole article, but its interesting how the human mind could alter things...
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/catbox1.jpg
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/catbox5.jpg

Paradox
05-27-2002, 06:23 PM
its just a dumb mountain. are the people on crack or something? how can anyone care about a formation?

bigjoe
05-27-2002, 06:25 PM
LMAO thats so funny , it makes no sense...

obi
05-27-2002, 06:36 PM
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/catbox4.JPG
Am I the only one who sees a DEMON, Namely resebling th edevil when I look at this picture?

These kinda thigs , for some obcene reason, send chills down my spine...

Jemsee
05-27-2002, 07:41 PM
It looks like one of those damn pics the shrinks give you and ask what you see.
"I see a bat" was what I said to most of them.
Guess I have bats in my bellfree. Ha HA Ha...
Actualy if you look at the one on the left it looks like a face under two boobs.
Maybe it all goes back to my mother...
Sigmund help meeeeeeee...