PDA

View Full Version : how do i change quests???

FinalRaven
05-26-2002, 11:56 AM
i just got this game... Zelda Classic, and i love it! but all i can play on it is the 1st quest... it wont let me change quests! am i doing something wrong? pls tell me how to change the quests please!

Cyclone
05-26-2002, 12:08 PM
Push the "A" button after registering a new name. Push it a second time. You'll bring up a dialog. Find your quest, select it, then - once back on the prior screen, where you pushed "A" a second time - push "B" to cancel. You'll be back on the game select screen; choose the game, and get going. :)

Cyclone

FinalRaven
05-26-2002, 01:11 PM
ha ha! duh! god i must look stupid! thanks!

Cyclone
05-26-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by FinalRaven
ha ha! duh! god i must look stupid! thanks!

You're not the first to ask. You have NO idea how many people e-mail the QuestDB addy with questions like that.

No, I don't reply to every single one. :laughing:

Cyclone

VEL
05-26-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone

You're not the first to ask. You have NO idea how many people e-mail the QuestDB addy with questions like that.

No, I don't reply to every single one. :laughing:

Cyclone

I've had tons of people email me about things like this. I eventually just copied and pasted the responses because I was getting the same questions so much.

Kratheous
05-26-2002, 10:53 PM
LOL @ VEL...

And Cyclone is 100% right... the QDB addy (which he had access to before me, but meh) does have TONS of it... I believe when he got on to clean it out there were like 800 messages, and I bet you anything, the majority were questions like that.

Cyclone
05-26-2002, 11:06 PM
Actually, no. I happened to turn on e-mail notification of new members, and a majority of the messages were those.

Inadvertant quibble.

Cyclone