PDA

View Full Version : My stupid ex-girlfriend is a worthless bitch

Beldaran
05-25-2002, 02:29 PM
Oh I hate her so much.

You have to understand something: When we were going out, we rocked the back of my car more times than my speaker system. She was wild. We did it all. And I loved it and she loved it.

Now she acts all perfect and goes to churh all the time and she's dating this little ninny from church and she lies to people and tells them that we never went farther than holding hands and she tells them that I'm lying about what we did just to look cool.

What a god damned bitch!

I may not be perfect. I may not go to church all the time and act all holy. But I'm honest. I'm sincere. I work hard and I do my best. I can't beleive she would sink to this sad level. I'm so hurt. I just know that in about a month she will be plugging this new guy and lying about that too. What a slut. I wish so badly that I had just never ever met her. She ruined a whole two years of my life. I'm sorry I wasted myself on her. I'm so above her its pathetic. I hate her!:angry:

GameQueen
05-25-2002, 02:35 PM
damn, that's low. I'd have the same opinion of her as you do...

blckscab
05-25-2002, 02:53 PM
I agree with everything that you and gamequeen have said.
But you never know, some people do change when something important happens. For all enyone knows, she may be back at your side after a few weeks. If im wrong, please dont kill me, I dont realy know that much about relationships. Im 14.

slothman
05-25-2002, 02:56 PM
Maybe she is trying to be a "born again Christian". She is only lying because doing what you said would be wors than lying. Of course she could also be a witch with a capital 'b'.

Starkist
05-25-2002, 03:24 PM
If she really believed, i.e. 'walked the talk' then she would know that lying only adds to your problems. Best to come out with the truth and move on rather than hide it, if that is her agenda.

Sorry to her about it Belderan, I hope things get better for you.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-25-2002, 03:57 PM
Yeah, one of my x's did the same thing. We didn't go all the way, but she lied about what we did do and it really pissed me off. She is such a slut...

LORD APOCALYPSE
05-25-2002, 04:10 PM
Yeah mine is doing the same. I rode her more times than an olympic skier rode his ski's and she says i'm tight, hahha,silly bitch:angry:
I don't let it get to me and i don't retort back because i know that annoys her more, but the thing is beldaran, some girls are just bitches.:shrug:

Clueless Blonde
05-25-2002, 04:20 PM
The fact that she's lying is kinda retarded. But dood, I think you need to just get over it. Maybe she has become a christian, and is atleast trying to change. Cut her some slack, and just move on.

Beldaran
05-25-2002, 04:25 PM
Yeah well I'll move on. But if anyone at any point in my life asks my opinion of her, it will always be:

"Oh [insert name]? The lying slut? Yeah I know her."

ctrl-alt-delete
05-25-2002, 04:39 PM
So, uh, Beldaran. Do you know this girl named Katie?

Beldaran
05-25-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ZeldaMaster
So, uh, Beldaran. Do you know this girl named Katie?

I don't get what you mean?

ctrl-alt-delete
05-25-2002, 04:49 PM
Your post said katie, so I wanted you to say, "Oh, Katie, the lying slut. Yeah I know her." Sorry it was made to be a joke. BTW you edited out her name. do you want me to?

Daarkseid
05-25-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
Oh I hate her so much.

You have to understand something: When we were going out, we rocked the back of my car more times than my speaker system. She was wild. We did it all. And I loved it and she loved it.

Now she acts all perfect and goes to churh all the time and she's dating this little ninny from church and she lies to people and tells them that we never went farther than holding hands and she tells them that I'm lying about what we did just to look cool.

This is why when you have sex, you make at least one videotape of yourselves that clearly shows both people involved.

Then you can have proof shes not a "clean" virgin. Of course, the difficult part is secretly getting a good sex tape made, and then getting people to want to watch the video. In the end, you'll probably come out looking like a demented pervert and since nobody took you up on your offer to watch the video, everybody still thinks your ex is a clean holy virgin goddess of regard higher than you.

So in the end, I can offer no real help, sorry.

Maia Papaya
05-26-2002, 12:18 AM
Oh dear Beldaran, I had the same thing happen to me only opposite ( I am the girl, he's the prick). He became the devout goody-boy and made all our friends believe I was some sort of out of touch wild child. Since all my friends had hopped on the organized religon banwagon, I was shunned and outcasted. He broke up with me saying that his reasoning was that I swore too much. I mean come on I only swear when I am drunk... sigh...men. :rolleyes: :sonar:

Drunken Tiger
05-26-2002, 03:19 AM
Thats a pain in the ass!! Some of the ladies are the biggest back stabbing bitches you will ever meet!!! My friend went out with one!! She acted all nice when it was just the two of him.. But when they got into a group of people she just gave him soo much shit!!

What a BIATCH!!!

ctrl-alt-delete
05-26-2002, 11:09 AM
It seems like a lot of women are total bishes like that...God help us all!!!!

MottZilla
05-27-2002, 03:43 PM
No, it's people in general that are.