PDA

View Full Version : Whats Wrong wit the new Zelda???

EWild
05-24-2002, 09:30 PM
personnally i dont really give a shit what kind of graphics the new Zelda for GCN has. So what if its Cel shading. there are some good games with cel shading. Jet grind Radio, Cel damage and some others. who cares. not me. the game play will sill KICK ASS even if it had the other graphics. This is what it was orignaly thought out to look like. The game will be good either way. yes i would like the old Kick Ass graphis back but i cant so dont keep on complaining.
There now tell everyone what you have to say below
|
|
\/

:king:

MottZilla
05-25-2002, 01:05 AM
Well the game is being done pretty well. But it will be nothing really new and I will not buy it for full price. I will wait till I can get a deal on it before picking it up.

The Silent Assassin
05-25-2002, 01:13 AM
Digital Pimp hard at work...you ever paid full price for a new game, Mott?

Mak-X
05-25-2002, 01:22 AM
I have a strong feeling this new Zelda game is going to be one of the best and most fun games I've ever played.

MottZilla
05-25-2002, 01:23 AM
Hmm... lets see.... uhh.... I don't think so.... full price I mean like for a new item, before prices are dropped or anything. So... no, I don't know if I have. I kinda doubt it. The idea of paying 50$s or so for a game is not gonna fly with me. :p

The Silent Assassin
05-25-2002, 01:33 AM
LOL! Heh...beat the system, huh? You may not cheat at games...but you do "cheat"...

MottZilla
05-25-2002, 01:37 AM
Huh? You can cheat in games and also get them cheap/free.

itschris
05-25-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
Hmm... lets see.... uhh.... I don't think so.... full price I mean like for a new item, before prices are dropped or anything. So... no, I don't know if I have. I kinda doubt it. The idea of paying 50$s or so for a game is not gonna fly with me. :p

Be glad you don't live in Canada then. Games are 60-80 dollars new here. :tongue:

MottZilla
05-25-2002, 01:56 PM
Thats canadian dollars aka shit paper money. ;) lol. One of the friends in canada says so atleast.

But ya, USD is worth more than CND i think. Hence the price dif.

itschris
05-25-2002, 02:10 PM
:laughing: That's a good name for our money. One Canadian dollar is 65 cents American. The bad part is, we make the about the same amount of money even though our dollar is worth less (worthless? :tongue:).

The Silent Assassin
05-25-2002, 02:25 PM
Has nothing to do with how much your real GNP is. It has to do with the Open Market, and the aggregate demand for your output and currency.

itschris
05-25-2002, 03:01 PM
Oh, I see. It still sucks... I can live with it, though. Canada isn't all bad.

But we're getting off topic (mostly my fault to begin with). We shouldn't be talking about economics, we should be talking about The Legend of Zelda.

I like the new look. It looks to me like it will be a lot of fun. Hopefully it's like Link to the Past in that the plot of rescuing your sister is just the beginning, and it opens up to something larger. It should be fun to ride a boat to go to other islands.

blckscab
05-25-2002, 03:27 PM
I would of liked it to of ether started with cel graphics in the first place or stayed as with the old graphics(but enhanced) but I will buy and enjoy it. Who cares if the graphics arnt as good, its the gameplay that counts.:thumbsup: