PDA

View Full Version : Suck on it Trebeck. Suck it long, and suck it hard.

The Silent Assassin
05-24-2002, 04:23 PM
I'd appreciate you all like...just making sure it's OK to do something before you do it...

Anyway, I won't argue about what was done.

My only beef is...if it CAN be done...why can't you just do it? You guys are just lazy and unfair to everyone.

And I took a shots of my Top 25 Poster count, profile with 10K, and posts with me at 10K, and will be posting those up just to prove I did it ;)

So though it says something else, too bad...it happened! You're feeble efforts to prevent it have failed!

THE DAY IS MINE!

Darunia
05-24-2002, 04:24 PM
3 hooray to TSA!

I have a picture of you with 3K, want it? :laughing:

The Silent Assassin
05-24-2002, 04:28 PM
3k? WHOA...hell yeah...that's like from last summer.

Breaker
05-24-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
I'd appreciate you all like...just making sure it's OK to do something before you do it...

How would "they" have known Warlord would have a problem with it?

Anyway, I won't argue about what was done.

That's nice, as I'm sure it wouldn't have made a bit of difference.

My only beef is...if it CAN be done...why can't you just do it? You guys are just lazy and unfair to everyone.

You're absolutely right. Since the few Administrators we have don't feel like changing every single member's post count to WHATEVER it was before, they are deemed lazy and unfair. (whereas they did make everyone's post count lower...was that unfair too)?

And I took a shots of my Top 25 Poster count, profile with 10K, and posts with me at 10K, and will be posting those up just to prove I did it ;)

Wow, trust me...even though you can't see, I'm clapping.

The Silent Assassin
05-24-2002, 04:39 PM
Did you ever know that you're my hero...
You're everything I wish I could be...
I can fly higher than an eagle...
If you are the wind beneath my wings...

Mr. 207
05-24-2002, 05:28 PM
ahh! Breakers powers of sarcasm are scaring me. (runs away and hides)

Paradox
05-24-2002, 09:34 PM
10000 - for the most known person here, i think nobody should be too lazy. the guy's put a lot of time here and should get what he deserves. maybe more than a pat on the back, if i could actually see him.

Daarkseid
05-24-2002, 10:05 PM
Am I like the only person here, maybe Breaker too, that wasn't looking forward to the big 10k, the only one who didn't care?

Its great and all that alot of you are having fun with this little race, but why do you care so much that you would complain?

Has your existence here TSA, become so defamed and needless, that your only worth to AGN is to be the guy who reaches some land mark post count?

vegeta1215
05-24-2002, 10:52 PM
Why is everyone so obsessed with post count? Sure, I was happy when I got to 1k because it took me a long time and I was excited about a custom avatar, but otherwise, who cares?

The Savior
05-24-2002, 11:05 PM
I really could care less. Maybe if more of his posts were less spam-like, or if he hadn't already made a ton of topics about the subject, I might give a rat's ass, but I disgress.

The Silent Assassin
05-25-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
Am I like the only person here, maybe Breaker too, that wasn't looking forward to the big 10k, the only one who didn't care?

Daark, SHUT UP. ;-) You bitched so much about so much pathetic things over the past year...it's sad. Listen, Ted...you whined about so much shit going wrong for you...and now that you have a...oh wow...senior mod spot...you're all better?

Its great and all that alot of you are having fun with this little race, but why do you care so much that you would complain?

Race...last time it was a race was when...Warlock was ahead of me...it's more of a massacre right now. In fact...if it were a race...I'd have hit 10K months ago...I had 6K at January...2K at Oct...I posted 4K in under 4 months...I've only posted like 2500 posts this year...not too fast...not too slow, just right...

Has your existence here TSA, become so defamed and needless, that your only worth to AGN is to be the guy who reaches some land mark post count?

I do what I do. What you choose to remember me by is up to you.

Originally posted by vegeta1215
Why is everyone so obsessed with post count? Sure, I was happy when I got to 1k because it took me a long time and I was excited about a custom avatar, but otherwise, who cares?

When reach 10,000 posts, think the same you will not.

Originally posted by The Savior
I really could care less. Maybe if more of his posts were less spam-like, or if he hadn't already made a ton of topics about the subject, I might give a rat's ass, but I disgress.

1. Spam is one-liners that have no relevance WHATSOEVER to a thread.

2. Flooding is the repeating of a phrase or word multiple time (I.E. Tonberry! Tonberry! Tonberry! etc, etc.

I don't think I've posted one liners with absolutely no relevance...

BTW...god, I've been accused of an awful lot spam...yet...I'm still around...hmm...maybe some other people who's opinions actually matter don't share the same viewpoint as you.

:eyebrow:

The Savior
05-25-2002, 01:11 AM

BTW...god, I've been accused of an awful lot spam...yet...I'm still around...hmm...maybe some other people who's opinions actually matter don't share the same viewpoint as you.

:eyebrow:

Yup. Either they don't share my viewpoint, or they just don't care. Which is fine by me, as long as the truly bad spammers are gone, I won't bitch about it.

The Silent Assassin
05-25-2002, 01:15 AM
Spamming does not make one bad...

The Savior
05-25-2002, 01:20 AM
That's true it doesn't. It certainly doesn't help, however.