PDA

View Full Version : How many custom quests have you played?

Petoe
05-24-2002, 08:24 AM
There are loads of quests out there to play, but some people doesnt play them at all, or then they play all the quests available. Some of the quests are masterpieces, some are horrible, and some are just fine.
So, Id just like to know how many quests have you played so far? And I mean really played (at least over an hour).:confuse2:

C-Dawg
05-24-2002, 09:27 PM
Not many. Most custom quests are made by five year olds and amuse me about as much as putting my balls in a vice.

-C

Immortal Warrior
05-25-2002, 11:28 AM
Not many. Most custom quests are made by five year olds and amuse me about as much as putting my balls in a vice.

I concur, there are only about 10 finished custom quests out there that I would play for over an hour, and I honestly haven't got the time, if I'm not busy, I'm working on AoD or asleep.
*Goes with "Under 5"*

VEL
05-27-2002, 04:31 PM
I've tried out a couple, but barely played them. I prefer making my own.

EIHoppe
05-27-2002, 07:55 PM
I have way too much time on my hands.
I play 'em, make 'em, critisize 'em, you name it!

ZeldaFan001
05-27-2002, 08:53 PM
Heh, not many to tell you the truth. Not many quests amuse me. Here is a list that I think are really great.

1. ALTADD by Sludge.
2. Dreams of Yesterday by C-Dawg
3. Days of Eternity by Nick
4. Ages by Petoe.

Basically, that is under 5, so that is what I am choosing.

I like ALTADD because it reminded me of Zelda 3 and all the other quests offered something new and exciting.

Ages I've played some, but I haven't completely played it as I've got other things to do. I will sooner or later.

Oh yeah, and The Silent Assassin is also a good quest, so I will add that to my list as well.

Nick
05-27-2002, 09:57 PM
Before I started working on quests... all I did was play them.

Now... I play some quests on my free time (mostly for beta testing though).

The last quest I have played just because I felt like it (excluding beta testing and demos) was Tales of Hyrule: Rise of Enlin.

*Goes with 5-20*

Raichu86
05-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Too many to count, and I only found a few of them worth playing.

Young Cloud
05-28-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
Too many to count, and I only found a few of them worth playing.
Yeah I played about 100, and I only liked about 2 of them!

Because some people don't take time to make a good quest!
My favorites are mine!

K-Teclis
05-29-2002, 04:48 AM
I played more than 20 at all!

EWild
05-29-2002, 06:26 AM
i play them but then get bored. Good quests come in waves. there are good ones then there aren't
Everyone i see is making a game (including me) so when they come out it will be a lot of quets to chose from!!

fajz
05-31-2002, 07:59 AM
I have finished 42 custom quests and have started 44 others and put them on a "don't bother" list for reasons such as Found a bug that no one will answer thru this forum, overworld is same as the original Zelda (I played the original 2 so many times before Armageddon games came along that I can move around those worlds and beat those quests with my eyes closed) so the quests with the original overworld are boring to me. (If I have made a mistake and there is a quest worth plating with the original overworld let me know and I'll try it......MAYBE)

DarkFlameWolf
05-31-2002, 01:38 PM
heh, You could try my 1st quest revamp using R2 graphics, it revamps the design of the overworld and dungeons and not just a merely copy and paste.
But yeah, there are only 3-4 quests I really like, the rest aren't really worth playing over again.

KJAZZ
06-20-2002, 01:09 AM
I've played a lot, but finished? Eh, that's probably like, under 10..But yes, I've played quite a lot of them.

Spike
06-25-2002, 08:06 PM
I'm played about five or six.. And it was such a damn waste of my time I stopped playing them and started making my own, Hopefully, masterpieces that atleast I'll like.

K-Teclis
06-26-2002, 08:24 AM
I played more than 20 I noticed...
I played all the cool quest!