PDA

View Full Version : How many custom quests have you played?

Petoe
05-24-2002, 08:24 AM
There are loads of quests out there to play, but some people doesn´t play them at all, or then they play all the quests available. Some of the quests are masterpieces, some are horrible, and some are just fine.
So, I´d just like to know how many quests have you played so far? And I mean really played (at least over an hour).:confuse2:

C-Dawg
05-24-2002, 09:27 PM
Not many. Most custom quests are made by five year olds and amuse me about as much as putting my balls in a vice.

-C

Immortal Warrior
05-25-2002, 11:28 AM
Not many. Most custom quests are made by five year olds and amuse me about as much as putting my balls in a vice.

I concur, there are only about 10 finished custom quests out there that I would play for over an hour, and I honestly haven't got the time, if I'm not busy, I'm working on AoD or asleep.
*Goes with "Under 5"*

VEL
05-27-2002, 04:31 PM
I've tried out a couple, but barely played them. I prefer making my own.

EIHoppe
05-27-2002, 07:55 PM
I have way too much time on my hands.
I play 'em, make 'em, critisize 'em, you name it!

ZeldaFan001
05-27-2002, 08:53 PM
Heh, not many to tell you the truth. Not many quests amuse me. Here is a list that I think are really great.

1. ALTADD by Sludge.
2. Dreams of Yesterday by C-Dawg
3. Days of Eternity by Nick
4. Ages by Petoe.

Basically, that is under 5, so that is what I am choosing.

I like ALTADD because it reminded me of Zelda 3 and all the other quests offered something new and exciting.

Ages I've played some, but I haven't completely played it as I've got other things to do. I will sooner or later.

Oh yeah, and The Silent Assassin is also a good quest, so I will add that to my list as well.

Nick
05-27-2002, 09:57 PM
Before I started working on quests... all I did was play them.

Now... I play some quests on my free time (mostly for beta testing though).

The last quest I have played just because I felt like it (excluding beta testing and demos) was Tales of Hyrule: Rise of Enlin.

*Goes with 5-20*

Raichu86
05-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Too many to count, and I only found a few of them worth playing.

Young Cloud
05-28-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
Too many to count, and I only found a few of them worth playing.
Yeah I played about 100, and I only liked about 2 of them!

Because some people don't take time to make a good quest!
My favorites are mine!

K-Teclis
05-29-2002, 04:48 AM
I played more than 20 at all!

EWild
05-29-2002, 06:26 AM
i play them but then get bored. Good quests come in waves. there are good ones then there aren't
Everyone i see is making a game (including me) so when they come out it will be a lot of quets to chose from!!

fajz
05-31-2002, 07:59 AM
I have finished 42 custom quests and have started 44 others and put them on a "don't bother" list for reasons such as Found a bug that no one will answer thru this forum, overworld is same as the original Zelda (I played the original 2 so many times before Armageddon games came along that I can move around those worlds and beat those quests with my eyes closed) so the quests with the original overworld are boring to me. (If I have made a mistake and there is a quest worth plating with the original overworld let me know and I'll try it......MAYBE)

DarkFlameWolf
05-31-2002, 01:38 PM
heh, You could try my 1st quest revamp using R2 graphics, it revamps the design of the overworld and dungeons and not just a merely copy and paste.
But yeah, there are only 3-4 quests I really like, the rest aren't really worth playing over again.

KJAZZ
06-20-2002, 01:09 AM
I've played a lot, but finished? Eh, that's probably like, under 10..But yes, I've played quite a lot of them.

Spike
06-25-2002, 08:06 PM
I'm played about five or six.. And it was such a damn waste of my time I stopped playing them and started making my own, Hopefully, masterpieces that atleast I'll like.

K-Teclis
06-26-2002, 08:24 AM
I played more than 20 I noticed...
I played all the cool quest!