PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Spoof films 12am Sci-Fi Channel

Mak-X
05-23-2002, 11:36 PM
The Official Star Wars Fan Film Awards is coming on the Sci-Fi channel at 12am est (30min from now). From the DirecTV description its a bunch of fan spoof films in anticipation of Episode 2.

Rijuhn
05-24-2002, 12:12 AM
FUCKING SHIT. I lost my whole reply just because it I had to relog in. Well, I was saying that I'm glad you told me about it, because it just came on. THanks.

Mitsukara
05-24-2002, 12:17 AM
Wow..... they've never shown that before!

Seriously, however... they've shown it at least three times.

IMO... "Jar Jar's Walking Papers" was okay, "Troops" was good, "Star Wars Gangsta Rap" great, "Sparring Program" kind of dull, and I wish I could unsee "Christmas Tauntauns". I won't go into detail because at least one person here apparently hasn't seen it, and I don't want to spoil it for them.

Rijuhn
05-24-2002, 12:19 AM
Don't spoil it for me.

Brasel
05-24-2002, 12:30 AM
I've seen it already, and George Lucas' pick was really really bad...

Mitsukara
05-24-2002, 03:15 AM
It is highly reccomendable to use these settings after George Lucas' speech about the pick... or better yet, before he starts talking:

Sharpness: 0
Color: 0
Brightness: 0
Contrast: 0
Picture: 0
Volume: -999
Power: Off

These reccomendations are specially tailored for maximum safety, enjoyment, and emotional stability. Using other settings could prove dangerous and harmful.

obi
05-24-2002, 05:45 AM
Lol@Jenifer

Are these time the same for us UK viewers?

I.e 12 am GMT?

If so, Sci-fi channel, here I come!

jman2050
05-24-2002, 08:35 AM
They showed this a long time ago. And why do you have to wait for Sci-Fi channel when you could download all the winners and even the finalists here:

www.starwars.atomfilms.com

Get "Star Wars Gangsta Rap", it is freaking hilarious. Also, if you have time on your hands, get "Your Lightsaber and You". Don't get Christmas Tauntauns though, as you appreciate its full mediocrity on TV :D .