PDA

View Full Version : Phone Phreaking in school

Michaelk88
05-23-2002, 10:59 PM
I hav been dialing random codes to try to get the intercom to come on.

Well just by luck I am staring at someone making announcements over and then I memorized it.

The code is "#10".

I will not use it to get the to make an "All Call" but if I call a teacher and she is busy I would dial that code(after i starts the busy siginal).

<Good Idea> Try it at your school(or any place that has phone systems where you dial an ext.)<Good Idea>

NOTE: You must do this from withen the school or company on their phones(no a cell phone wont work even if you are 1 inch away from the swithcboard...)

DarkDragon
05-23-2002, 11:19 PM
I would, only
1) My school doesn't have an intercom system
2) I'm already in enough trouble for screwing around with the computers that I don't need to get in further hot water by playing with anything else.

theplustwo
05-23-2002, 11:22 PM
the extension for the intercom is different at different locations. At the local wal-mart (that's janesville, WI) its #9, and at the local Piggly Wiggly its #7.

slothman
05-24-2002, 03:10 AM
What is "Piggly Wiggly"?
I do know the code for a certain kind of lock. that uses 5 buttons. Let's just say that people forget to change it once they buy it.

Mitsukara
05-24-2002, 04:02 AM
Piggly Wigglies are the bars that serve warm MCF (Melted Camera Film)... you didn't know that? I go to them all the time. Our local Piggly Wiggly only serves off-brand MCF, unfortunatly, but I once went to one in Fort Worth that served Kodak MCF, straight from the camera. They even had MVHSCF! Tasty stuff, I tell you.

obi
05-24-2002, 05:42 AM
Thats a new entiprise for Kodak!
I can say it's a frist for me as well, are they really that tasty?

Michaelk88
05-24-2002, 12:33 PM
[off topic]Ok this is going a little off topic.[/off topic]

I did 2*??? and I get:(?=any number,0-9)
[list=1]
A long beep(office speakerphone)
Ringing
Silence
Busy Siginal
[/list=1]

ex. 2*299 goes to 1

Note ther is no way or list that shows what they go to...