PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 3...Metal Gear Solid 4...Metal Gear Solid 5...

The Silent Assassin
05-23-2002, 02:39 PM
Quoted from IGN's Interview with Kojima:

"IGN: Are there plans or are there any details that Mr. Kojima would like to reveal about future Metal Gear games?

Kojima: In the future you will probably see orthodox games like Metal Gear 3, 4, 5. They will be coming. But as for a non-orthodox Metal Gear game, we are doing research for a Metal Gear Online. It's not in production. We're just doing research. So, hopefully, if we can do it, we'd like to do it.

We don't know how it's going to come out, but there are three directions that Metal Gear could take. You've got the Sons of Liberty style game, where it's story based. You have got the VR Missions, that are non-story based. Like mission-clearing levels, things like that, and then you've got an online Metal Gear game. These are the three directions we can pursue with Metal Gear Solid.

IGN: So, I just have one last question. How many playable characters are there in the game?

Kojima: Maybe seven, in the sense that you have the Tanker chapter of Snake, the Tuxedo Snake, you've got him dressed in his gear from Metal Gear Solid 1; then you've got Raiden. You've got Raiden dressed as a ninja, and Raiden dressed in all sorts of variations.

IGN: OK, so there are playable characters each with different outfits. So, are there any more?

Kojima: Ahhh... (Smiles) that's a secret.

IGN: Thank you very much for your time. "

Legends never die.

bonegolem
05-23-2002, 03:08 PM
Legends never die.

True, TSA. So very true...

Raiden was a little punk in SoL, Snake own's 'em all...I want to see a Hybrid Heaven (also made by Konami) style fighting game based on MGS...or a MGS racing game! Hey they did 007 racing... Or a fighting platform game with the MGS characters! I've always wanted to see Vamp fight Mantis...

Brasel
05-23-2002, 03:15 PM
Good lord, hopefully no more Raiden...

Paradox
05-23-2002, 06:11 PM
TSA THAT WAS YOUR 10000th POST!!! (the new one, after the deletes. i checked your profile)

zfreak2004
05-23-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
TSA THAT WAS YOUR 10000th POST!!! (the new one, after the deletes. i checked your profile)

That is absolutely correct!!!! Congratz TSA!!!
"When 10,000 posts you reach, look as good you will not!"
:D
NE Way Great job and keep up the good posting for many more posts to come!!!!

MGS2-Jebs02
05-24-2002, 12:35 PM
how long have u been on this forum TSA, i want to know plz

mike5000
05-24-2002, 01:23 PM
acually if u goto GD and read TSA's thread then ull see the real 10,000th post and some cool info on it!

The Silent Assassin
05-24-2002, 04:34 PM
I've been at AGN for 2 years.

Ontopic: DUDE! MGS Skateboarding! With Snake! w00t!!!