PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Cloral

Ally985
05-23-2002, 02:07 PM
i just downloaded The Golden Seal last nite, and I must say, it's fantastic! However, I'm having a problem. When I go to the house one screen left from Link's house, I cannot pick up the sword! Link just walks right over it. Could you help me with this please? :D

Brasel
05-23-2002, 03:23 PM
I haven't played that quest myself, but I'm pretty sure this means that you must have more heartpieces before you can pick it up. Find two more if you only have three hearts and you should be able to pick it up.

MarionX9
05-25-2002, 06:42 AM
Hi, could you tell me where you found this quest please? I'd like to try it out.
cheers

Cyclone
05-25-2002, 12:52 PM
Cloral released a demo in a topic in this very forum. This is only a quick visit from me this time around, but if no one else finds it, I'll hunt it down later. Try viewing all topics from the last 75 days and sort them by name; you should find it.

Cyclone

Cloral
05-25-2002, 04:56 PM
Try the link in my sig. :)

And what sword do you mean? Link begins with the sword, so there shouldn't be any sword to get. Unless its left over from something I did before - but you don't start next to a house anyway, so I'm thinking you might be thinking of another quest.

K-Teclis
05-26-2002, 06:19 AM
... maybe an older version of that quest??
But no... the older had no houses.... :shrug:

Cloral
05-26-2002, 04:37 PM
It could be the demo I uploaded a while ago at the QDB. Is the graphics style BS or LttP?

K-Teclis
05-27-2002, 08:39 AM
If it is BS... it can't be!

Ally985
05-27-2002, 02:14 PM
It is in BS style. I downloaded it at the quest database(demo version). The sword I'm referring to is blue and silver, not the wooden sword.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I'm visiting my parents, and for some reason I couldn't log in to AGN through AOL. :cry:

Cloral
05-27-2002, 04:17 PM
OK. That would be in the house that looks like a cave on the inside, right? Yeah, you need 5 hearts to pick it up. In case you haven't found it, level 2 is in the forest at the southwest corner of the map. Inside it, the super bombs act as keys - use them on the locked doors to open them up. And level 2 is really as far as the quest goes - you can actually go to the desert and find level 3, but I didn't finish the whole area leading up to it (I was going to make a ruins where you would find the whistle and then you'd have to blow it in the desert to open up the entrance - in that version the entrance is already open).

Just so you know, I'm not working on that version of the quest anymore. I started over in LttP/GB style, which is the quest I mention in my sig.