PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon Jedi Network

Glitch
05-22-2002, 12:57 PM
*STUPID OFF SUBJECT REPLIES SHALL BE IGNORED AND NOT CONSIDERED PART OF THE RP*

Ok when you first post you must state the following in bold ([ b ])....
[list=1]
Name
Jedi or other class (ex: Bounty Hunter)
If Jedi, Master or Padawan
If a Jedi, Type of Lightsabre/Color
If other, Type of Weapon
Dark Side(Evil)/Light Side(Good)
[/list=1]

Name: Kionos
Jedi
Master
Double Blue Lightsabre
Light Side

A long, long, long.....well not so long time ago in a universe far far away the elite Armageddon Jedi kept peace throughout the Network.

This story begins as Kionos is having a meeting with the AJ (Armageddon Jedi) Council.

Kionos: Brothers, the dark side is once again on the move. Myself and Padawan ............................... (use your character's name and continue)

Paradox
05-22-2002, 09:23 PM
Asdf
Bounty Hunter
Laser Gun
Dark Side

while the good guys are talking, asdf is busy planning how to assassinate the good queen ralya. he goes off on his space ship to the planet her empire is on... he also wants some money from the dark leaders so he can get better stuff...

mrz84
05-23-2002, 11:53 AM
the infamous mrz
Guardian of Time, Space, and Destiny(i use it in other RP threads)
The ability to copy any attack by seeing it at least once
If i was a Jedi id be on the light side and i guess i am.

[mrz]sorry im late. traffic was a nightmare. well i know im not a jedi but as guardian of time, space, and destiny im expected to protect things that are impotant to the fabric of existence. The dark side is threatening planet AGN and planet AGN is vital to the fabric of time and space. and destiny. anyways, thats why im here. :kawaii:
[all]*vacant stares*
[Kiones]right, anyway as i was saying.....

obi
05-27-2002, 07:10 AM
Name: Jobi
Padewan
Single Purple Light Sabre
Light Side

Kionos: Brothers, the dark side is once again on the move. Myself and Padawan Jobi Have discovered that the UBB Federation are building up their Military in secret.

Jedi Master [insert name of joda-like guy] : Preparing for war, the UBB Federation are. Dangerous this may be. A reconnisence mission you must do, Kilonos, your Padewan and two others take.

[Insert name of Jedi X]: Hmm, this will be a dangerous Mission, Kionos, Let me assist you...

[YLG]: assit you may not, I grave disturbance I sense, here you must stay...

mrz84
05-28-2002, 02:14 PM
[mrz]ylg, i offer any assistance you may need, just ask and i shall do it. i owe a few debts to the armageddon jedi and i shall not rest until they are paid in full, it is the custom of my people, the zaptonians, to always help those in need and also to pay back debts when they are due. i wish accompany Kionos and Jobi on their mission. *bows, and waits for ylg's decision*

obi
05-28-2002, 03:53 PM
lol, YLJ ain'this name MRZ, give him one, YLJ stands for Yoda-Like-Jedi.

I can't think of actual story to type though...
EDIT
Crap I put YLG, and goda! meant to be Yodo and YLJ!

mrz84
05-28-2002, 04:10 PM
sumimasen obi. it wont happen again. :kawaii: