PDA

View Full Version : E3 on Tech Live

Mak-X
05-21-2002, 11:06 PM
I'm not totally sure but I think Tech Live (on Tech TV) will be covering E3 all week. Today's rerun during the day had a segment with Adam Sessler (Extended Play) basically talking about the price drop, Xbox live, the economy of games is good, and that E3 will be starting in a day. So I figure they will be covering it.

Also, this weeks episode of Extended Play is their all Star Wars episode where they are at Celebration 2. They review Rogue Leader, show off some old Star Wars games, and preview Clone Wars and Star Wars Galaxies.

There was a small segment on Online Console Gaming tonight. Adam Sessler was live at the Nintendo area of E3 after Nintendo's press conference. He basically talked about the online plans of each console while video clips played in the background. They showed about 7seconds of Zelda!

vegeta1215
05-22-2002, 01:03 AM
Damn, I won't be able to watch Extended Play this week! I'm sure they'll have some E3 stuff on it :angry:

But, I hope they do have stuff on the other shows too.

Mak-X
05-22-2002, 01:15 AM
ONE OF MY GOALS IN LIFE IS TO NOW GO TO E3.

I AM NEEDED THERE. NINTENDO NEEDS ME. THE PUBLIC NEEDS ME. THE GAMING COMMUNITY NEEDS ME. GIANT NINTENDO SIGN. I AM NEEDED THERE. I MUST BE THERE TO SEE ALL THE NEW STUFF. ITS LIKE THE ULTIMATE CONVENTION FOR GAMING.

I WILL COMPLETE MY GOAL AND BECOME A GAME DEVELOPER OR PERHAPS A WRITER FOR A GAMING MAGAZINE. I WILL TRY NOT TO BE A AMATURE FANBOY WEBSITE. GIANT NINTENDO SIGN. I WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

OUR NINJA SKILLS KNOW NO BOUNDARIES