PDA

View Full Version : DoE Demo 3 is back up...

Nick
05-21-2002, 08:03 PM
For those who wondered where DoE Demo 3 went to, don't.

Click here to download it! (http://www.zelda-gaming.com/azc/uploads/DoEdemo.zip)

I'll add the link to my signature again shortly.

Please, don't ask why I took it down. I won't tell you.

Anyway, while I'm at it, I have started working on it again (though my signature says it is still paused). I'm basically correcting stuff right now, but serious level development will continue very soon. ;)

Edit: Due to the fact that AZC is down and that was my only copy of Demo 3... I'll have to upload a Beta 4 in a few days. It will be very buggy after the point in which Demo 3 is supposed to end, but you will have to live with it. It will have an extra mini dungeon to it (the Electric Dam).

Menokh
05-21-2002, 10:55 PM
Quite nice.
One thing though.. I hate bats! And with 3 hearts and the wooden sword, they are even more evil. The damn thing killed me twice.

Oh and I got stuck at the dodongo after the bat killed me the first time. I had treid to use my bombs on the bat and he was too fast. I didn't have any bombs when I got to the dodongo the second time and there weren't any under the pot the second time, so I had to reset and hope to find some bombs.

MountainDrew023
05-21-2002, 10:58 PM
wow. um i've never been killed with a bat.... It looks like your going to have troubles later on. Especially with the mirror prism boss it killed me 12 times before i killed it. Even then I was beeping

Menokh
05-22-2002, 12:18 AM
Actually I can beat all kinds of things without too much trouble. It's just certain enemies that drive me insane.
Bats are one of those. For those who don't know what bats are; they are like keese on crack, they move really fast and take away 1 and a half hearts per hit, and they take quite a few wooden sword hits to kill.

itschris
05-22-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Menokh
Actually I can beat all kinds of things without too much trouble. It's just certain enemies that drive me insane.
Bats are one of those. For those who don't know what bats are; they are like keese on crack, they move really fast and take away 1 and a half hearts per hit, and they take quite a few wooden sword hits to kill.

And they never slow down and stop moving like Keese do.

Nick
05-22-2002, 04:21 PM
As you speak, I'm tuning the difficulty of the game down. ;)

It says something bad if I can't play my own levels without cheating.

DarkSFK
05-22-2002, 09:28 PM
Taht happened to me once wiht another quest. I had the level 4 cheat on the whole time........... I dropped the quest (it was level 1, and compared to my other ones, it was easy)

MountainDrew023
05-23-2002, 06:00 PM
Hey I was able to beat it without cheating! I almost didn't make it as Nick knows. But I did!

K-Teclis
05-24-2002, 06:21 AM
How far does this demo go?

Nick
05-26-2002, 02:11 PM
It ends after the Mirror Prism... it is supposed to end at the Chapel, but I goofed the boss of it up.

I guess I'll show you people one last screenshot as I'll be into some heavy work next weekend when summer vacation starts for me. ;)

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.angelfire.com/games4/nick41472/eternity/demon_3.gif

This is Demon Mountain again... but it is completely different now. This truely shows why it is named "Demon Mountain". For those who notice what's so different with the dmap title compared to other places, don't share it. ;)

Edit: Read the announcement at the top of this thread!

-=SPOILER=-

ZeldaFan001
05-27-2002, 11:31 PM
I can't seem to find the 3rd fight with the jumping Blue Statue boss in the Dead-end Graveyard Dungeon. Where is it?

Nick
05-28-2002, 04:02 PM
Oh... once you have the wand, use it to fry the lighter looking grave stones blocking the "land bridge". These will eventually be changed to "M" blocks.