PDA

View Full Version : Nall tiles.

DarkDragoonX
05-21-2002, 11:59 AM
Okay, I'm making a request here. I would like someone to make some Nall tiles to replace Link. In case you're wondering, Nall is my current avatar. I've tried doing it myself, but it always comes out looking like ass. Could anybody help me out?

C-Dawg
05-21-2002, 01:29 PM
I'm on it.

The only problem I'm having is animating the little guy. Since he has wings and flies, when he is sitting still his wings dont flap, and he looks like he's just bobbing there... I think I'm going to make the regular tiles like he's walking, and then use the swim tiles to make his flying animation.

-C

J.J. Maxx
05-21-2002, 03:57 PM
I got these.

http://www.maxxstudios.com/images/nall.gif

http://www.maxxstudios.com/images/Nall2.gif

You'd have to add a couple sprites but that the bulk of it. :shrug:

C-Dawg
05-21-2002, 04:14 PM
Oooooh hey, Round 2 goes to JJ Max! Well done. Those look much nicer than mine, and fifty times better than that custom tileset you were working on awhile ago. Did you make those from scratch?

-C

DarkDragoonX
05-21-2002, 04:17 PM
Those are great JJ! Thanks a lot for the help. You even made Nall bob up and down a little as he moves. :)

You guys are really good at this stuff.

J.J. Maxx
05-21-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Oooooh hey, Round 2 goes to JJ Max! Well done. Those look much nicer than mine, and fifty times better than that custom tileset you were working on awhile ago. Did you make those from scratch?

-C

Yeah right. ;) Naw I ripped those a while ago from the GBA Luna game. :)

C-Dawg
05-21-2002, 04:29 PM
:lol:

Aaahah! Cheater! Heh.

-C

DragonFang
05-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Does anyone mind if I use there tiles? It's for a project im working on. Can you please post where I can get them from at the String: New Tiles
If you want to know what i'm using them for look at the thread called New Tiles.

EWild
05-24-2002, 08:08 PM
one prob... when you are going backwards and you turn it looks funny... can u fix it? just lettin you know